What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DFS on Homepage (1 Viewer)

topman

Footballguy
Is there a plan and if so how soon will it be to be able to access DFS information from the Footballguys Homepage?

Yes, each week during the regular season there will be a DFS landing spot (and from there, separate pages for all the FanDuel features, DraftKings features, FantasyAces features, and FantasyScore features).

I don't know when the Week 1 weekly content page will debut.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sooner the better.

I know there is several items already available on here but it seems like to get to the information you have to go through the forums to get to it.

Do you know how soon the iphone daily app will be released? Will it have different information than that is available on the website or will it be the same information just easier to ready on the phone?

Do you know how soon the iphone daily app will be released? Will it have different information than that is available on the website or will it be the same information just easier to ready on the phone?
We're aiming for a September 1 launch date for the Daily Crusher App.

It will have a lot of the same stuff that's on the site, but its version of the lineup optimizer will be more powerful and have more features than the web version of the interactive value charts.

So I'm wondering more about the Daily Crusher App. I have seen that it will be free to download, but then there would be add-on purchases available. I'm guessing that the add on purchases would be projection related? If so, how does that work for subscribers?

We're on schedule to launch the Daily Crusher app on September 1 (or even a bit before then), so you'll get a more comprehensive explanation soon.

The Daily Crusher app is completely separate from the FBG subscription. We can't waive the cost of in-app purchases for subscribers, but once people see and use the app, I don't think anyone will complain. It's a pretty great deal.

The app will cover a bunch of different DFS sites. I believe the plan is to make one site free each week, but you'll pay (like $1/week or something) to unlock the other sites. (I reserve the right to surreptitiously edit this post later if that turns out to be incorrect.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread