What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dis League Have Strong Fown dashun! (1 Viewer)

aljoedfro

Footballguy
First of all, if you're not familiar with how Leaguesafe handles public money league funds,
you should definitely learn about that first. If you're wondering what the specific Leaguesafe settings are for this league, they're right here. If your worried about the league not filling, Leaguesafe has a refund policy:
Second of all, I do this for fun, not for money. If you'll notice if you add everything up there's an $100 remainder which goes towards the three trophies, tax, and shipping.

Finally, any perennial league faces the challenge of keeping owners from jumping ship. Here's what i've done with that in mind:
  • The cap is fairly low - there will be plenty of valuable players in next years draft
  • Victory Point scoring system aids against "bad breaks" and decreases the gap between standings
  • Clever, all-inclusive playoff format with cash prizes available to all
  • Perennial leagues don't really "end". There's plenty for you to be involved with in the offseason
  • After the first year, you have a whole year to pay your league dues
The War Room Est 2013

WIDELY FAMILIAR FORMAT

• 14 teams / 20 man rosters
  • H2h matches / standard scoring

FAIR AND BALANCED

• Weekly Standings combine h2h results with overall score (
victory pts)

ALWAYS SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR, COMPETITIVE TO THE VERY END

• Overall standings will continue to aggregate as normal but your opponent will Make you work for every point as each team is seeded against their closest competitor in three Game Series in final three weeks
  • These three weeks will feature a $100 high score prize which everyone will be eligible for!

SAFE, SECURE, AND NO LEAGUE FEES

• $100 entry, payable in installments
  • Pay your league dues through leaguesafe – I never touch your money
  • I don’t take a “commissioner’s cut”
  • Winner takes $600 plus
league trophy, 2nd $300 plus league mug, 3rd money back plus league mug

Chttp://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/3423/settingsomplete scoring and settings
[*]Contract code
[*]The Offseason
[*]Reserve a spot in the league

Questions? aljoedfro@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hopefully) helpful hint: 18-man rosters make for a pretty shallow dynasty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread