What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Disney+ Info, shows and Movies (1 Viewer)

I haven’t seen it yet, but isn’t she in Rebels?
Yup she's involved in Rebels.  Doesn't really explain much of what's she's been up to between Clone Wars and Rebels, and I believe left her status after Rebels in a lot of question until they officially announced her in Mandalorian.

I’ve been pretty critical of Disney+ lack of original programming, but this looks pretty awesome.  Prop Culture.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/boxpeople/permalink/1397852893732432/
I've watched most of these the last couple days, I think all except the Narnia one.  Actually fun to see some of the props they found and hear some of the stories behind them.  They even talk to some of the designers, actors, etc that were involved and hadn't seen the stuff since the movie wrapped.

Watched the Rodger Rabbit one with my 11 yo and immediately had to watch the movie (she hadnt seen it or didnt remember seeing it).  

Definitely hits you right in the nostalgia.

This service must be a godsend for all you parents with young kids during this time. Disney couldn't have put this out in a more perfect time. Had everything up an running by the end of the year. still a few minor issues. 

I agree this lacks original content but for me I'm just rewatching all my old kid shows every now and again. After I'm done that might cancel it till next season of mandalorian happens 

Mulan is on Disney Plus but with a premeditates access at a cost of 29.99 plus what you are paying Disney already. If will air Dec 4th on Disney + but if you want access to it early now is the time 

Mulan is on Disney Plus but with a premeditates access at a cost of 29.99 plus what you are paying Disney already. If will air Dec 4th on Disney + but if you want access to it early now is the time 
Preview looks excellent.  We’ll likely do it this weekend with our girls as a “movie night.”  I’m probably more excited to see it than they are...

Preview looks excellent.  We’ll likely do it this weekend with our girls as a “movie night.”  I’m probably more excited to see it than they are...
After the star of the movie went out of her way to bash the Hong Kong protestors in support of China’s oppressive regime, I have a hard time finding interest in the movie. Especially if I have to pay an extra $30 to watch it on the subscription service I’m already paying for.

I did it just because I didn't feel like starting some new series that late last night when I had a 7 hrs shift and then a dinner to get to where I just got home 30 mins ago from. I think I really liked this better then the original. I think it's worth the $30 especially if you have kids. You are paying less in the long run for movie here then you would at the theatre for tickets plus concessions

After the star of the movie went out of her way to bash the Hong Kong protestors in support of China’s oppressive regime, I have a hard time finding interest in the movie. Especially if I have to pay an extra $30 to watch it on the subscription service I’m already paying for.
We can get into the whole politics of China in the other forum but I have had friends live in China and its interesting discussing this stuff with them. From their POV the mainstream media is lying or creating an agenda in Hong Kong to help the trade war it seems. I'm not an expert and I got to talk to my buddy who lived there for almost 7 yrs (came back a little after the Covid19 started in China first few cases) but almost everything we complain about he says the American media oversensalizes it, exaggerates or flat out lies what goes on over in China. Grant not sure what to believe but this kid is the same one who's also Jewish and like myself is really anti Isreali government/ Pro Palestine rights. 

Either way just from talking to him and his Chineese friends there on Facebook I see China is a totally different perspective. This isn't a Pro China post by any means btw, just more I find it interesting what he says and I want to know more before making some Monday morning QB opinion on an issue I don't know a lot about. 

As for the price here like I said to Otis if you got kids I think it's worth it. You pay less for it then you would all expenses at the theatre. I also really enjoyed it and maybe more then the original one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re paying for their library of movies previously released, not first run movies. You’re not going to get the new marvel and Star Wars movies on there for free either. 

The kid watched Mulan over the weekend with her grandmother, she actually didn't like it.  I think she was expecting move of a musical like the animated version and there wasn't any in this version.  She said it wasn't worth the $$.  

The kid watched Mulan over the weekend with her grandmother, she actually didn't like it.  I think she was expecting move of a musical like the animated version and there wasn't any in this version.  She said it wasn't worth the $$.  
I actually enjoyed it way more then the original. There's some live action films of these I like and then a few I wish they left alone. I liked the Live Lion King better then I thought I would though. Not saying it beats the original though 

Users who are viewing this thread