What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Disney+ Info, shows and Movies (1 Viewer)

Still the same message after 3+ days.  Seriously, wtf? 
If you have an extra 5 hours to kill, you can try to get in touch with their customer service.  It will take about 5 hours to get through, but maybe you will get lucky and it will only take 3 hours until someone becomes available.

If you have an extra 5 hours to kill, you can try to get in touch with their customer service.  It will take about 5 hours to get through, but maybe you will get lucky and it will only take 3 hours until someone becomes available.
Hard pass.  Probably just end up canceling.  

:lol:  

Even live chat showed a 1+ hour wait.  
Try rebooting/restarting whatever device you are streaming through. I have a Fire Cube and kept getting a Code 39 error on a bunch of shows. Rebooted the Fire Cube and cleared the cache and everything works fine now.

Try rebooting/restarting whatever device you are streaming through. I have a Fire Cube and kept getting a Code 39 error on a bunch of shows. Rebooted the Fire Cube and cleared the cache and everything works fine now.
Will try that in a bit.  On a PS4.  

Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck and Talespin?!  Instantly took me back to coming home from middle school and turning on the TV.  

I haven't seen an episode of those shows in 20+ years and still knew the words to all of their theme songs.

ETA:  Does anyone know if the original Duck Tales is on there?  I only found the newer version (no thanks).

Last edited by a moderator:
Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck and Talespin?!  Instantly took me back to coming home from middle school and turning on the TV.  

I haven't seen an episode of those shows in 20+ years and still knew the words to all of their theme songs.

ETA:  Does anyone know if the original Duck Tales is on there?  I only found the newer version (no thanks).
Yes.  It is.

Showed my kids an episode of Darkwing Duck and right afterwards they were singing the theme around the house. That was pretty fun. 

Holy crap - it worked this morning!  My son said an update went through for the PS4 last night, and he was almost late for the bus as he watched Remember the Titans for the umpteenth time.  

ok, you can all rejoice now

Since its bumpy launch earlier this month, Disney+ has worked on improving the user experience, from recoding elements of the app to iron out any glitches, to adding in standard features like Resume and Restart to individual show or movie pages.

Another recent update has added a much-requested section to the home screen of the streaming app, the “Continue Watching” section, where users can pick up where they left off on movies or series. You can find the section underneath the first or second section of other featured content. (Mine was buried beneath “Originals” and “Hit Movies.”)

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I just signed up and I dont see Mandalorian anywhere not even in search.  Also various other things are not appearing like Lady and the Tramp (new version) kindof frustrating

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but I just signed up and I dont see Mandalorian anywhere not even in search.  Also various other things are not appearing like Lady and the Tramp (new version) kindof frustrating
Go under the Star Wars tile 

I'm currently watching Gooftroop. It just amazes me how many of these great shows only had a few seasons. I guess with all the episodes and airing new ones daily I just never realized when I was younger they were only a few seasons. Such underrated shows

I have signed up for Disney+ and have Hulu. Is there a way to sign up for the combined package to keep the account that I have with Hulu currently?

I have signed up for Disney+ and have Hulu. Is there a way to sign up for the combined package to keep the account that I have with Hulu currently?
It’ll be the ad-supported version if you do this. I was fine with that since I use ESPN+ a lot for soccer addiction reasons and it was worth sitting through some ads for me. They ended up giving me a credit for what I had already paid for HULU and ESPN+ after I signed up. I used the same email address which probably made it all easier.

It’ll be the ad-supported version if you do this. I was fine with that since I use ESPN+ a lot for soccer addiction reasons and it was worth sitting through some ads for me. They ended up giving me a credit for what I had already paid for HULU and ESPN+ after I signed up. I used the same email address which probably made it all easier.
So if I don't really need the ESPN+, I'm better off just letting it be?

Yes, that's one of the reasons I signed up for Disney without connecting it to my existing Hulu account.  Disney has been very disappointing IMO and I'm cancelling after the holidays.  I want to watch more Simpsons episodes and see the Mandalorian until the end of the season, but after that they have no other original content I'm interested in (no kids), and have already seen all of the Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars movies.  If you have young kids it's probably more useful from a content perspective.  I'm still experiencing technical issues as well.  It always freezes up.  Literally every show or movie I watch it will freeze at least once.

Probably. I use ESPN+ more than the other things. If you won’t use it, might as well keep Hulu commercial free (I assume you have commercial free Hulu.)

RC94 said:
Mr. Ected said:
Yes, that's one of the reasons I signed up for Disney without connecting it to my existing Hulu account.  Disney has been very disappointing IMO and I'm cancelling after the holidays.  I want to watch more Simpsons episodes and see the Mandalorian until the end of the season, but after that they have no other original content I'm interested in (no kids), and have already seen all of the Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars movies.  If you have young kids it's probably more useful from a content perspective.  I'm still experiencing technical issues as well.  It always freezes up.  Literally every show or movie I watch it will freeze at least once.
Interesting, I have 3 teens, so the content is desirable for them (me to, I re-watch movies). I think we will keep it for a while. I also want to see about the ability to view 4k videos via Disney+. 

From Ewan McGregor at the birds of prey thing last night:

”The scripts are really, really good. They want to make them better. And they just slid the production to shooting next year.

So it’s not as dramatic as it sounds. I just got [to Birds of Prey’s “Harleywood & Highland” event] tonight, and it’s like, oh my god look at all this stuff! It’s not that dramatic. I think we have the same— We’re airing on the same day and all that stuff.”

Just saw an article that the obi-wan show basically got shut down? 
Delayed. There's what Ewen McGregor said last night but there's also reports that Kathleen Kennedy didn't like the current scripts and wants someone else to rewrite them (sounds familiar). We'll see what comes of it. 

There’s some really good nature documentaries on Disney+. Watched In The Okavango tonight and it was pretty fascinating. Nothing really groundbreaking or controversial, but just really well done IMO. It’s the 4th or 5th nature documentary I’ve watched on Disney+ over the last week and they’ve all been fairly good.

I love Star Wars so I like these ideas for new shows, but Disney should have been working on some of these before they launched their streaming service.  Maybe I'll sign up again in 3 years when they finally have more than 4 or 5 new shows or movies.  I liked the quality of their content, but after a short time I had seen everything they have that I'm interested in.

Not that anyone cares but my disney+ has totally stopped working on my 2 firesticks.   Its incredibly frustrating and it seems to be a universal problem according to the internet.  Not sure what the deal is but it stinks

Not that anyone cares but my disney+ has totally stopped working on my 2 firesticks.   Its incredibly frustrating and it seems to be a universal problem according to the internet.  Not sure what the deal is but it stinks
Mine did too (one firestick and one fire tv).  A router reboot solved the problem.  

I love Star Wars so I like these ideas for new shows, but Disney should have been working on some of these before they launched their streaming service.  Maybe I'll sign up again in 3 years when they finally have more than 4 or 5 new shows or movies.  I liked the quality of their content, but after a short time I had seen everything they have that I'm interested in.
They are making money, so it was the right move and the timing with stay at home couldn't have been better. That said, I'm right there with you on the content, there is nothing my boys and I watch unless we want to re-watch a movie. I got Apple TV+ or whatever it's called free for a year due to an Apple phone purchase, but I barely ever watch it. That said they at least started with a bunch of shows in the can.

Still a smart move on their part, but I do wonder if a ton of people will drop it that got it because of CV and won't have anything they actually want to watch on it as we start to hopefully migrate to normalcy. 

Does anyone know when Rise of Skywalker will actually be on Disney?  I know its on the 4th - but is that midnight eastern (or pacific)?

Kids are going a little stir crazy, and want to watch all the Star Wars films back-to-back-to-back, etc.  Including Solo and Rogue One - its about 23 hours leading up to Rise of Skywalker.

The 4th is actually a school day - no exceptions in this house - but we are considering letting them do it - assuming the last film will be on Disney at midnight eastern on the 4th - so that they can start watching late saturday night, all day sunday, and then finish up in the early hours of Monday.

Sinn Fein said:
Does anyone know when Rise of Skywalker will actually be on Disney?  I know its on the 4th - but is that midnight eastern (or pacific)?

Kids are going a little stir crazy, and want to watch all the Star Wars films back-to-back-to-back, etc.  Including Solo and Rogue One - its about 23 hours leading up to Rise of Skywalker.

The 4th is actually a school day - no exceptions in this house - but we are considering letting them do it - assuming the last film will be on Disney at midnight eastern on the 4th - so that they can start watching late saturday night, all day sunday, and then finish up in the early hours of Monday.
This sounded fun and while I can't watch anything for 23 hours I can watch them all over the next week or so. I looked up best way order to watch and decided on chronological order so I watched Phantom Menace today. I forgot how bad it was. Why Jar Jar??????

The good news is I do think this is the worst of the series and it is now behind me.

This sounded fun and while I can't watch anything for 23 hours I can watch them all over the next week or so. I looked up best way order to watch and decided on chronological order so I watched Phantom Menace today. I forgot how bad it was. Why Jar Jar??????

The good news is I do think this is the worst of the series and it is now behind me.
I think 2 is worse.  

My girl is 5, so for kids in that range:  Bluey is actually quite enjoyable and wholesome as far as kid shows go...I don’t mind the fact that I’ve seen it through a couple times already during the apocalypse 

My girl is 5, so for kids in that range:  Bluey is actually quite enjoyable and wholesome as far as kid shows go...I don’t mind the fact that I’ve seen it through a couple times already during the apocalypse 
Bluey is very cute.  I've watched it with my daughter too but she's 28. 

Users who are viewing this thread