What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I make a trade for an RB? Please help with my roster for Week 4! WHIR! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), DEF, and K. My QBs are Aaron Rodgers and Jared Goff. RBs are Zeke Elliott, Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Corey Clement. WRs are Doug Baldwin, T.Y. Hilton, Davante Adams, Kenny Golladay, Sammy Watkins and Tyler Boyd. TE is O.J. Howard, and DEF/K are Rams/Ficken. I've tried to float some offers out there but with not much luck. Was considering moving Baldwin (returned to practice today so maybe there's higher value here due to some clarity on his return to the lineup) or Hilton (this is more based on my concern with Andrew Luck; targets are there though. Would like to have a 2nd RB I'd have confidence in playing this weekend to give me a shot at winning and feel like I have the WR depth to make something happen. Here are a couple of teams with RB depth but are lacking in WR depth:

Team 1: QB - Stafford, Bortles, Luck; RB - Phillip Lindsay, Chris Carson, Leonard Fournette, Lamar Miller, Dalvin Cook, Matt Breida; WR - Jarvis Landry, Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Kenny Stills; TE - Trey Burton

Team 2: QB - Brees, Wilson, Tannehill; RB - David Johnson, James White, Kenyan Drake, Dion Lewis, Chris Thompson, Bilal Powell; WR - Adam Theilen, Robert Woods, Allen Robinson, Chris Hogan; TE - Kyle Rudolph

Any particular moves you would suggest between either team. Breida is injured and may not play this weekend. The guy who owns Kenyan Drake is benching him this week and playing James White. I tried offering Hilton for Cook earlier but that offer was rejected. 

So let me make sure I reading this right. You offered Cook or Hilton for Drake asnd they declined? I think he is over valuing his players and I would look for a trade partner. Cook is fair since the injury and I guess I could see his hesitation, but Hilton is an overpay I would easily sell Drake for that with his roster. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/770811-need-help-with-picking-a-wr/
I offered T.Y. Hilton for Dalvin Cook and they declined. Every trade value chart seemed to be in agreement that they were of equal value. Kenyan Drake seems like someone I could get on the cheap since he has played so poorly. I would offer a different WR than Hilton for him.

I offered T.Y. Hilton for Dalvin Cook and they declined. Every trade value chart seemed to be in agreement that they were of equal value. Kenyan Drake seems like someone I could get on the cheap since he has played so poorly. I would offer a different WR than Hilton for him.
Okay, Offer Brown and go from there. I wouldn't give up Landry or Sanders for him

Okay, Offer Brown and go from there. I wouldn't give up Landry or Sanders for him
I think you're reading my post wrong. My team/roster is actually in the larger, initial paragraph. Team 1 and Team 2 are the two teams I'm considering trading with.

I think you're reading my post wrong. My team/roster is actually in the larger, initial paragraph. Team 1 and Team 2 are the two teams I'm considering trading with.
I apologize. I am tired. I will try this one more time lol.

Offer Baldwin for Miller or Drake. I don't think Baldwin will be right all year and very up and down. He probably won't ever start for you.

Was just offered (by a completely different owner) Josh Gordon and the Dallas defense for the Rams defense. Do I take it?

Users who are viewing this thread