What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don Cheadle (1 Viewer)

Do you like them?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bostonfred

Footballguy
Every year, I think these are the best football commercials, hands down. Just curious if others like them. The most recent one was, "If I was a Superbowl legend", and I thought they hit it out of the park again.

Absolutely great commercials. I love them too.The Kevin Dyson one remains the best of the bunch by a wide margin in my opiinon.

I love the "Four months ago..." commercials too with all the average joes commenting about their team etc. now that we know how the season really turned out.funny stuff.

I love the "Four months ago..." commercials too with all the average joes commenting about their team etc. now that we know how the season really turned out.

funny stuff.
:lmao: I wonder how many of those same comments we could find on this board if we spent a little time searching?

Cheadle is SO money. He's just oozes cool, and his narration really makes the commercials, IMO.

I love the "Four months ago..." commercials too with all the average joes commenting about their team etc. now that we know how the season really turned out.

funny stuff.
:goodposting: Agreed on that.

funny stuff.
:lmao: I wonder how many of those same comments we could find on this board if we spent a little time searching?
Just search on "Barlow" or "Kevin Jones".... :)

He brings intensity and reverence to the game, he's not trying to be the football god but worship at the NFL altar. You're welcome here anytime Don. Ditto McConalhey for the Longhorns(though they aren't my team, so maybe you guys are annoyed by the schtick)

funny stuff.
Yeah, FIRE HOLMGREN!!!I was calling for it, feeling he didn't live up to his end of the deal (and I still don't, ahem year 7) but once Allen announced he was being retained I accepted it and put faith in him.

funny stuff.
Nice dig at Drew Rosenhaus, too -- I was a little surprised at that tangent in the latest one.

funny stuff.
Nice dig at Drew Rosenhaus, too -- I was a little surprised at that tangent in the latest one.
:lmao: I love that too! And the best part is that there's nothing Rosenhaus can complain about because the words they use are complimentary to him on their face; the sarcasm is only implied.

funny stuff.
:lmao: I love that too! And the best part is that there's nothing Rosenhaus can complain about because the words they use are complimentary to him on their face; the sarcasm is only implied.
"He's money!" :lol: The Rosenhaus bit was the best part of the whole commercial. You just have to know as soon as the NFL suits heard that part, they couldn't write the check fast enough. As the ad says, you just have to... "Get your story straight!"

I will be meeting Don Cheadle in February :thumbup: The organization that I work for is giving him an award for his work fighting genocide in Africa. Personally, I plan to tell him that he is really getting the award for his work in these commercials :yes:

Wow, with all of these positive Cheadle comments, I guess the NFL did a pretty good job with their market research. To me, he will always be the guy that ran the Golden Girls' hotel....

I will be meeting Don Cheadle in February :thumbup: The organization that I work for is giving him an award for his work fighting genocide in Africa. Personally, I plan to tell him that he is really getting the award for his work in these commercials :yes:
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I would be interested in hearing more about this. He was unbelievably fantastic in Hotel Rwanda.

Don't want to hijack this thread, but I would be interested in hearing more about this. He was unbelievably fantastic in Hotel Rwanda.
He was great, and since then he has taken an active an active role in advocating for action on Darfur and on African issues in general.

He was great, and since then he has taken an active an active role in advocating for action on Darfur and on African issues in general.
Thanks for the update, that is very cool to learn. I won't go further with my thoughts on the movie and the lessons that should be learned since this is the Shark Pool after all.

Users who are viewing this thread