What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Donald Trump To Be Sued For Defamation Re Alleged Sexual Assault (1 Viewer)

squistion

Footballguy
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/17/gloria-allred-accuser-will-sue-trump.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Gloria Allred: Accuser Will Sue Trump

A woman who accused Donald Trump of sexually inappropriate contact will file a lawsuit against the president-elect on Tuesday, according to attorney Gloria Allred. A press conference in Los Angeles with the accuser and Allred is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. local time. At least 13 women, including the president-elect’s first wife, have accused Trump of forcibly kissing, inappropriately touching or looking at them, or worse. Nearly a dozen women came forward with such accusations after a leaked video revealed Trump bragging to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about being entitled to “grab them by the #####” without consent.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/17/gloria-allred-accuser-will-sue-trump.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Gloria Allred: Accuser Will Sue Trump

A woman who accused Donald Trump of sexually inappropriate contact will file a lawsuit against the president-elect on Tuesday, according to attorney Gloria Allred. A press conference in Los Angeles with the accuser and Allred is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. local time. At least 13 women, including the president-elect’s first wife, have accused Trump of forcibly kissing, inappropriately touching or looking at them, or worse. Nearly a dozen women came forward with such accusations after a leaked video revealed Trump bragging to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about being entitled to “grab them by the #####” without consent.
Is that really a thing you can be charged for?

By the way, the Daily Beast is pretty reputable, if a left-wing magazine. That Chelsea Clinton serves on its board means little.  

By the way, the Daily Beast is pretty reputable, if a left-wing magazine. That Chelsea Clinton serves on its board means little.  
What matters is whether the info is accurate, not where it comes from.  That's a double standard on this board (both ways), but I like to point it out when I can.  I'd never heard of the Daily Beast before and found that nugget interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
What matters is whether the info is accurate, not where it comes from.  That's a double standard on this board (both ways), but I like to point it out when I can.  I'd never heard of the Daily Beast before and found that nugget interesting.
Yeah, The Daily Beast has been around for a while. If Allred is holding a presser, that's interesting. I'm just saying the Daily Beast is at least usually accurate in its reporting of facts, though I cannot vouchsafe for them on this matter.  

Dead, rotting flesh on the floor! Dead, rotting flesh on the floor!! Fly, ye carrion birds - pick at it & each other as thou the survival of the world hinged upon it. Fly........FLY......FLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Is the bag for the material you found or that you had to Google it? 

I took Privacy Law in law school so I know it's one of the four main privacy torts and what it entails. No need for the bag.  
That I had to google it and was still not 100% sure what it meant.   I'm an IT guy, not a law guy.   :D

Dead, rotting flesh on the floor! Dead, rotting flesh on the floor!! Fly, ye carrion birds - pick at it & each other as thou the survival of the world hinged upon it. Fly........FLY......FLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Oh, relax. This is actually one of the few Trump threads I'm interested in because it involves Allred and accusers, rather than speculation and conjecture. It's interesting she's bringing the suit.  

If so, women will acquire all the money in the US within one year.  
Some Teen USA pageant contestants accused him of walking in on them in their dressing room while they were naked.  It's not like he is just being accused of ogling at women.

Oh, relax. This is actually one of the few Trump threads I'm interested in because it involves Allred and accusers, rather than speculation and conjecture. It's interesting she's bringing the suit.  
I'm already relaxed, fledgling. Used this beak a lot longer & better than you. Quick, peck at the guts. And dodge those bits o' truth - they havent half the flavor. Fly, ye carrion birds. FLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..........

I posted on this in a separate thread but it deserves its own because this will be 'a thing'.

This is the Paula Jones precedent.

Deposition of a sitting president is indeed fair game.

The Trump administration hasn't even started yet, and it's trainwreck.  First, Three Doors Down.  And now this.
On the other hand, also pretty much directly responsible for Rob Schneider lecturing John Lewis about what MLK would have done.  Which is a comedy moment I'm not sure we can top in the next 8 years. 

So they are suing him NOW?  #### them.  Who gives a ####.  Like everyone else that wants to take action now, instead of before the election - go screw yourselves.  You should have tried harder a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread