What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator Question (1 Viewer)

fly_iggles_fly

Footballguy
I can't find any links to technical support, so I thought I'd ask here. I'm trying to enter custom scoring. My league scores Rushing TD as follows: 0-40yds - 6 pts, 40-49 yds - 9 points, 50+ yds - 12 pts.
When entering this into Draft Dominator, do I enter
TD - 6
40-49 yds Bonus - 3
50+ yds Bonus - 3

OR

TD - 6
40-49 yds Bonus - 3
50+ yds Bonus - 6

Essentially I'm asking whether the app engine will add the two bonus numbers or reference them separately.

TIA

If you sync your league it should carry over the scoring (or at least that is my understanding). I am not sure how it treats individual TD length bonuses.

ETA: I am not sure if TD length bonuses are even projectable so I am not sure how the projections would even treat those. It's not like you project a guy to have three 30 yd TD's on a season. You project TD's and total yards. I am not sure how you convert to individual TD length points.

Thanks very much for the reply. I did sync my league but I noticed that the commish doesn't have all of the scoring set up yet, so I was trying to set it manually. The ETA part of your response is very interesting and I never really thought about how those projections work. My question would be if those categories arent accounted for with projections why even put them there? Same with the yardage bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread