What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep 2, trade 1: Akers, Tyreek, Olave (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
League details
  • 12 teams
  • Scoring 1 per 10 yds, 6 pt tds with bonus 2 pts for td over 40 yards and 2 pt bonus for 200 yard games. .5 PPR league.
  • Start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, 3 flex (rb, wr, te), 1k, 1D
I own the following players from last season with their round surrendered this year in parentheses
  • Akers (15)
  • T Hill (11)
  • Olave (10)
  • Hopkins (7)
  • D Watson (16)
  • Kyler (16)
  • A Dillon (16)
  • B Robinson WAS (16)
Im not really considering keeping any but the top three but tossing the rest out there as they are potential trade options for teams without a viable second keeper. We are allowed to trade draft picks. I pick 9th in the draft. I am leaning towards keeping Olave with Hill.

I would keep Olave and Hill for sure. I am not sold on Akers and with that few of keepers I keep the best guys and that is HIll and Olave.

Akers is good for your 15th. Olave is worth a higher pick than Tyreek. I find that interesting. I would probably keep Olave and Hill though.

Akers is good for your 15th. Olave is worth a higher pick than Tyreek. I find that interesting. I would probably keep Olave and Hill though.
Players picked up on waivers count as the last round the next year. Sadly some of these owners drop players who get injured or suspended so I was lucky enough to grab Tyreek when someone did something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread