What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft my team, Im drafting now (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
thread title says it all, any help is appreciated. I've already drafted gates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on shark nerds, wtf? Help me out!!
It’s September 5th. There are no more sleepers. 

You’ve had the entire preseason to prepare - ain’t nuthin anyone here’s gonna be able to do to help you now dude. 

:sadbanana:

Nobody in this league is a shark nerd, I need a list of 10 sleepers.
How do you not have that at this point? The season starts tomorrow night. :doh:  

looking up & down this forum you should be able to find 10 sleepers. 

Heck, I don’t even know if you’re in a 10 teamer or 12 teamer, or what your scoring system is. 

I could throw out a list of names like 

Keelan Cole - WR

James Connor - RB

Trey Burton - TE

Barber - RB

but if you’re in an 8-team league with crazy bonuses and wonky scoring I dunno if any of em will help you. 

Assistant coach’s forum might be better suited to your Q?

:shark:

Chris Godwin WR... depending on the league

How do you not have that at this point? The season starts tomorrow night. :doh:  

looking up & down this forum you should be able to find 10 sleepers. 

Heck, I don’t even know if you’re in a 10 teamer or 12 teamer, or what your scoring system is. 

I could throw out a list of names like 

Keelan Cole - WR

James Connor - RB

Trey Burton - TE

Barber - RB

but if you’re in an 8-team league with crazy bonuses and wonky scoring I dunno if any of em will help you. 

Assistant coach’s forum might be better suited to your Q?

:shark:
Im targeting all these guys

Again, depending on the nature of the league, I've seen guys under-value Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams (LAC), John Ross..

At TE, people may avoid Eifert due to the injury history.  Trey Burton might be off the radar too.

I thought I had. Maybe I was mistaken. 

Anyway, I like the Alshon Jeffery ADP. If you’re already ok at WR, he’s a great WR5  provided you can live without him for a couple weeks.

he’ll come back & be a WR1 for a very high scoring & creative offense. 

Also see 3 posts down for a John Brown topic. Dude is a risk, as the sickle cell causes him to heal slowly,  but he’s a former 1000+ yard receiver and Baltimore needs that. 

I like his chances for a good season, and he can be had in the last few rounds. 

I've got a Yahoo auction in an hour. 12 team  PPR, QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2WRT FLEX, PK, DT and 5 bench. Haven't done an auction in about 18 years. Will print my FBG cheatsheet but feeling very unprepared. $200 cap, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
cleveland has this little known small school prospect named joshua caleb gordon, and he's a guy who you may wanna keep your eye on

Users who are viewing this thread