What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draftstreet Entries (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
I know theres a Fanduel thread, but anyone want to share their Draftstreets since its a little different

did a bunch of 5 and 8 man drafts, anybody have luck with those?

Rodgers

Romo

CJ2k

Gore

Baldwin

Dez

Clay

Jerome Simpson

Harry Douglas

NYJ

Not official. I may tweak it some by using the Saints DEF if Fitz can't play and upgrading the QB or WR slot with the difference

Think I made I final adjustments

QB Tony Romo (DAL-QB) $14,033

QB Colin Kaepern… (SF-QB) $16,394

RB Marshawn Lynch (SEA-RB) $15,184

RB Bernard Pierce (BAL-RB) $8,661

WR Stephen Hill (NYJ-WR) $7,221
WR Anquan Boldin (SF-WR) $11,519
TE Tyler Eifert (CIN-TE) $7,361
FLEX Pierre Thomas (NO-RB) $5,747
FLEX Lamar Miller (MIA-RB) $8,141
DST Vikings (MIN-DST) $5,672

Last edited by a moderator:
QB Rodgers ($18,924)

QB Romo ($14,033)
RB Gore ($10,340)
RB CJ2K ($11,020)
WR Harline ($8,859)
WR Antonio Brown ($8,224)
TE Fleener ($6,892)
FLEX Spiller ($11,849)
FLEX Stephen Hill ($7,221)
DEF NO ($2,569)

Pierre Thomas is great value but I can't find a place for him this week

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new to this weekly stuff. I finished in the money with a free entry last week so I put the winnings to use this week.

I started Jamal Charles, Brees, Brady ... and I don't remember who else.

Once the Thurs game started I was unable to see any of my other selected players.

Kind of weird that you can't even see your own lineup after game one kickoff.

Brand new to this weekly stuff. I finished in the money with a free entry last week so I put the winnings to use this week.

I started Jamal Charles, Brees, Brady ... and I don't remember who else.

Once the Thurs game started I was unable to see any of my other selected players.

Kind of weird that you can't even see your own lineup after game one kickoff.
Sounds like you're viewing the league as a guest and not signed in

bump.

I might be jumping ship to DraftStreet. I feel it's much tougher to build a superstar team, and their salaries represent current product much better.

bump.

I might be jumping ship to DraftStreet. I feel it's much tougher to build a superstar team, and their salaries represent current product much better.
One thing to note when switching, is that in FanDuel you're looking for (talking 50/50's here) player who earn appx 2 pts per $1000 spent, (120 pts is probably good enough to win), at DS you're looking for about 1.4 pts per $1000 spent (140 pts is probably good enough to win).

bump.

One thing to note when switching, is that in FanDuel you're looking for (talking 50/50's here) player who earn appx 2 pts per $1000 spent, (120 pts is probably good enough to win), at DS you're looking for about 1.4 pts per $1000 spent (140 pts is probably good enough to win).
Thanks for the tip man.

Users who are viewing this thread