What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop anyone for Roschon Johnson? (1 Viewer)

brainee

Footballguy
12-team 0.5 PPR redraft league. Start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, R/W/T flex, K, DST. Team is below (starters in bold).

QB: Hurts
RB: Sanders, Kyren, Warren, Spears, Jaleel, Emari
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Puka, Addison, Osborne
TE: Andrews
K: Bass
DST: Cowboys

Team is very high scoring (#2 in league, and just 10 points behind #1) but a couple of bad losses have me at 3-2. RB is a glaring weakness. Kyren Wiliams pickup saved it from being a disaster. Unfortunately blew it in the draft selecting my top 4 RBs as Sanders, Akers, Dobbins, and Gibson :sick:. I'm trying to load up bench with upside RBs ... if just one of them pans out, I feel I'll be in good shape.But historically I'm awful at predicting which RBs will break out (and have them on my team before they do).

In the last waivers I picked up Emari and picked up just picked up Osborne for free later (with JJ out and now seeing Addison with his own injury notification). I noticed someone dropped Roschon Johnson (to pick up Jeff Wilson). Should I put in a claim for him, dropping someone? Not sure who it should be. All 4 of my bench RBs have shown something recently. Osborne seems to be the least valuable, but the Addison injury news has me concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread