What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Baltimore defense for KC defense? (1 Viewer)

Mongidig

Footballguy
Baltimore has been good but doesn’t have a great schedule rest of way and still has a week 13 bye. KC has a nice schedule including fantasy playoffs and the are past their bye. Is Baltimore too good to drop? KC is pretty good too.

KC‘s playoff schedule just got better with Burrow going down.

week 15….@NE
week 16 Lv
week 17 Cincinnati

Is Baltimore that good that I should keep them over the bye?

I am dropping the Bills DST for KC tomorrow. I like the rest of KC's schedule and loved what I saw last night against arguably the best team in the league. Bills schedule is an absolute nightmare for the next month, and playoffs are iffy. Balt looks the same with SF/MIA/PIT weeks 15-17. I like KC's matchups in the playoffs vs Balt. Its tough to drop a DST that is performing well so far...but I'm gonna do it and you are in the same boat.

I am dropping the Bills DST for KC tomorrow. I like the rest of KC's schedule and loved what I saw last night against arguably the best team in the league. Bills schedule is an absolute nightmare for the next month, and playoffs are iffy. Balt looks the same with SF/MIA/PIT weeks 15-17. I like KC's matchups in the playoffs vs Balt. Its tough to drop a DST that is performing well so far...but I'm gonna do it and you are in the same boat.
I should have picked up KC last week. I may have to put up some FAAB to get them now. Baltimore is off next week so this should have been a no brainer.

Outside Buffalo in week 14, the rest of their games they *should* be able to control the game script by outscoring opponents, forcing the other teams into turnovers playing catchup. Their pressure on Hurts last night was outstanding and if KC had competent WRs they would have won that game.

Users who are viewing this thread