What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop K. Herbert? (1 Viewer)

Drop K. Herbert?

• Yes, Grab Another RB

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No Keep Herbert

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
12 team ppr.

Herbert just went on IR. Gone for 4 weeks. If he's back in 5 weeks he then runs into the DET and MN run Ds (both good) and then a bye week. So he could be semi useless for a while, not to mention could return to a crowded backfield in D. Foreman and R. Johnson.

I'm deep at RB:

* Starters: D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, Kyren Williams, D. Pierce
* Bench: J. Gibbs, T. Spears, D. Foreman (just picked him up)

May even start Foreman this week.

I"m eyeballing some other RBs that could help or add depth such as K. Ingram (could start for AZ), S. Ahmed/C. Brooks (I already have Mostert and Achane is on IR), R. Rivers (have Kyren Williams).

Drop K. Herbert and move on?

Or keep him?

Thanks

Do you need Herbert? Seems like he wouldn’t even start on your team most weeks when we does come off the IR.

Do you need Herbert? Seems like he wouldn’t even start on your team most weeks when we does come off the IR.

Well that's part of the reason I'm considering dropping him.

You never know who gets injured (Mostert?) so I always like having a deep stable of RBs, but that last RB slot can be used to either back up one of my existing guys (Mostert, Kyren) or take a flyer on somebody else (K. Ingram).

I guess my post was more to say, you don’t need him so if you want to drop him for a RB depth, it’s basically whomever you prefer. Any one of them would be a good add…I don’t know if you can go wrong with any of them since I don’t think any of them really play for you.

I am the opposite. Since you don't need him there is no need to drop him. You can let him heal and hope he comes back strong. If there is someon particular you want you can drop him on a case by case basis based on who you are acquiring.

Users who are viewing this thread