What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DT Kris Jenkins out for season (1 Viewer)

Kindal Moorehead replaced Jenkins most of last season, but was inactive for Sunday's 23-20 loss to the Saints. When Jenkins was injured in the first quarter, the Panthers only had second-year player Jordan Carstens to fill in.
Will Moorehead be stepping in again this year?

Kindal Moorehead replaced Jenkins most of last season, but was inactive for Sunday's 23-20 loss to the Saints. When Jenkins was injured in the first quarter, the Panthers only had second-year player Jordan Carstens to fill in.
What does this mean for Peppers, Rucker and the LBs overall, as well? Do these guys take a hit in production, or get a bump?

What does this mean for Peppers, Rucker and the LBs overall, as well? Do these guys take a hit in production, or get a bump?
a hit.i drafted peppers real high in my IDP dynasty leagues (65,73) because i really thought jenkins being back along with his maturation would take him to a whole nuther level.

*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread