What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] DB #7 (1 Viewer)

DB #7

• Sean Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob Sanders

• Terrence McGee

• Madieu Williams

• Mike Brown

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.Cornerbacks and Safeties are rolled together.1. Troy Polamalu2. Adrian Wilson3t. Ed Reed3t. Gibril Wilson5. Roy Williams6. Charles TillmanWho's #7?(note: Ronde Barber, Michael Lewis, Adam Archuleta, and Rodney Harrison fell off the list - they'll be back on soon, I just wanted to limit the outlier votes in this round in hopes of getting a clearer winner than last round)I'm closing this thing before it gets close again...Sean Taylor [ 2 ] [6.90%] Bob Sanders [ 9 ] [31.03%] Terrence McGee [ 7 ] [24.14%] Madieu Williams [ 5 ] [17.24%] Mike Brown [ 6 ] [20.69%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Bob Sanders is DB7 (and DB4 on my team - makes perfect sense).

Last edited by a moderator:
IF healthy, it has to be Madieu Williams IMHO. Who would beat out McGee by a considerable margin; I'm not sure the Bills' line will ever be the same post-Pat Williams, even if Taeko Spikes is on the field. Teams will continue to run on the bills and we may never see McGee's 2004 stats.

I'm glad that slimming down the number of options has created good separation in this poll. I might have to do a runoff.

I'm glad that slimming down the number of options has created good separation in this poll. I might have to do a runoff.
To try and help out, I changed my vote from Archuleta to Bob Sanders :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread