What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] DB #9(tie) (1 Viewer)

DB #9

• Sean Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrence McGee

• Mike Brown

• Ronde Barber

• Rodney Harrison

• Adam Archuleta

• Michael Lewis

• Kerry Rhodes

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.Cornerbacks and Safeties are rolled together.1. Troy Polamalu2. Adrian Wilson3t. Ed Reed3t. Gibril Wilson5. Roy Williams6. Charles Tillman7. Bob Sanders8. Madieu WilliamsWho's #9?Final results:Sean Taylor [ 4 ] [13.33%] Terrence McGee [ 2 ] [6.67%] Mike Brown [ 7 ] [23.33%] Ronde Barber [ 4 ] [13.33%] Rodney Harrison [ 1 ] [3.33%] Adam Archuleta [ 2 ] [6.67%] Michael Lewis [ 7 ] [23.33%] Kerry Rhodes [ 3 ] [10.00%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Lewis and Brown tie for #9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from this list that should be added soon?Kerry RhodesStuart SchweigertMichael BoulwareNate ClementsBrian DawkinsGreg WesleyAntoine Winfield Tony ParrishTerrance KielAnyone not on that list?

Nate ClementsBrian DawkinsGreg WesleyShould be added despite their age. Big play ablility is hard to ignore with them. As for the voting, its a tough one for me. I think I take Mike Lewis over McGee simply because of tackles.

Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.

Cornerbacks and Safeties are rolled together.

1. Troy Polamalu

2. Adrian Wilson

3t. Ed Reed

3t. Gibril Wilson

5. Roy Williams

6. Charles Tillman

7. Bob Sanders

8. Madieu Williams

Who's #9?
I'm a little suprised at how few votes Barber has gotten to this point. He and Harrison have been the most consistent scorers, year in and year out, for a number of years now, despite him being a CB. He's not that old.I would take him as a top 5 DB in heartbeat.

I think Chris Gamble needs to start showing up as a poll option.

Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.

Cornerbacks and Safeties are rolled together.

1. Troy Polamalu

2. Adrian Wilson

3t. Ed Reed

3t. Gibril Wilson

5. Roy Williams

6. Charles Tillman

7. Bob Sanders

8. Madieu Williams

Who's #9?
I'm a little suprised at how few votes Barber has gotten to this point. He and Harrison have been the most consistent scorers, year in and year out, for a number of years now, despite him being a CB. He's not that old.I would take him as a top 5 DB in heartbeat.

I think Chris Gamble needs to start showing up as a poll option.
He's a stud, but I wouldn't take him over Tillman, Sanders or Roy Williams.

You may want to add Darrent Williams soon. Unless Foxworth overtakes him as CB2 in Denver, he'll be playing across from Champ for years to come so will have plenty of opportunities to make big plays while racking up the tackles and pd's. Also, he's the best kick/punt returner that Denver has, so always has the opportunity to break a big one. Along those lines, you may consider adding Champ in coming rounds when you begin to add more corners.

Users who are viewing this thread