What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Fantasy Site -- Anybody Use League Tycoon? (1 Viewer)

18to44

Footballguy
So I'm out of the playoffs so on to next year.

Trying to convince my league mates to take the plunge and switch to a salary cap dynasty league in '23.

To that end, has anyone used League Tycoon to host their site?

If so, what's your opinion?

Their propaganda page states their site "allows someone with no experience to get an optimized Salary Cap league up and running in minutes." That's me!

I know many of you use MFL and while it supports this type of league, it appears setting it up is a fairly involved process.

Appreciate any insight.

Trying to convince my league mates to take the plunge and switch to a salary cap dynasty league in '23.

Their propaganda page states their site "allows someone with no experience to get an optimized Salary Cap league up and running in minutes." That's me!

I know many of you use MFL and while it supports this type of league, it appears setting it up is a fairly involved process.

Appreciate any insight.
Not an answer to your exact question, but all I can say is our dynasty league is on CBS. I have never been commissioner and was not involved in setting it up, so 🤷‍♂️ But as far as being in the league, I don't have many problems with it.

ETA: I'm sorry, I didn't see the words "salary cap" at first. That's not what our league is so I have zero info.

Last edited:

Appreciate any insight.
Not an answer to your exact question, but all I can say is our dynasty league is on CBS. I have never been commissioner and was not involved in setting it up, so 🤷‍♂️ But as far as being in the league, I don't have many problems with it.

ETA: I'm sorry, I didn't see the words "salary cap" at first. That's not what our league is so I have zero info.
No worries. At least someone read the post. :)

I have no answer, either. We use MFL and there's no salary involved. I think I've seen leagues use MFL for salary. But a bump just so people reading who use League Tycoon can hop in and comment.

By the way, it might be good to ask in the title. Just click "Edit" in the OP and change the title to "Dynasty Fantasy Site -- Anybody Use League Tycoon?" You'll probably get more responses.

I was looking at that site before the season started, and was interested in it. My guess is that it works better than other sites and/or spreadsheets.

Users who are viewing this thread