What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #2/3 (1 Viewer)

LB #2

• Ray Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Peterson

• Lofa Tatupu

• Demorrio Williams

• Nick Barnett

• Zach Thomas

• Donnie Edwards

• Keith Bullock

• Antonio Pierce

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.I'm not going to link every poll - this forum is small enough that you can search for the previous results.1. Jonathan VilmaWho's #2?Final results:Ray Lewis [ 2 ] [6.06%] Mike Peterson [ 12 ] [36.36%] Lofa Tatupu [ 1 ] [3.03%] Demorrio Williams [ 0 ] [0.00%] Nick Barnett [ 1 ] [3.03%] Zach Thomas [ 2 ] [6.06%] Donnie Edwards [ 1 ] [3.03%] Keith Bullock [ 12 ] [36.36%] Antonio Pierce [ 1 ] [3.03%] Other [ 1 ] [3.03%] 2a and 2b for Peterson/Bullock

Last edited by a moderator:
Close call for me between Bulluck and Peterson - but Peterson gets my vote.Herc put a write in for O. Thurman and he is a guy that should probably be put on the options in the next one. I like him better than some of the current options to pick from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Thurman goes on the list for #3. I saw the write-in after I had posted this one.

Close call for me between Bulluck and Peterson - but Peterson gets my vote.

Herc put a write in for O. Thurman and he is a guy that should probably be put on the options in the next one. I like him better than some of the current options to pick from.
What he said.Agree with the Urlacher comments as well.

:thumbup:I avoided this, thinking it would get very muddy after the first few on each position, but it could be interesting.Bulluck is the vote here.

Bullock is my clear choice as well.Edwards, Tatupu, Thurman, Pierce and Peterson, possibly Urlacher, would be the ones I would choose from next

I'll add Urlacher for the next poll. I'll leave this one open until after lunch, then open the next one.

Zach Thomas. The guy is a machine even when hobbled. Tackles are unreal. Age is a concern but he's on pace for one of his best seasons ever. Not sure that he slows down considerably in 5ish years.

Next time I check in and Peterson or Bullock has edged ahead, I'll take them for numbers 2 and 3.

I bet it's nice for you when 2 guys have 6 times the votes of the #3 guy. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room for doubt...

Maybe you should go ahead and call them 2a and 2b and go on to #4. I don't see much separation and from the votes it doesn't look like the board does either.

Users who are viewing this thread