What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB #38 (1 Viewer)

LB #38

• Adalius Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelo Crowell

• Mike Vrabel

• LeRoy Hill

• Daryl Smith

• EJ Henderson

• Lavar Arrington

• Eric Barton

• Barrett Ruud

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round. If you must assume a scoring system, go with 0.5 points per half-tackle, 3 points per sack / INT / FF / FR.1. Jonathan Vilma2t. Mike Peterson2t. Keith Bullock4. Brian Urlacher5. Nick Barnett6. Odell Thurman7t. Lofa Tatupu7t. Antonio Pierce9. Ray Lewis10. Andra Davis11. Donnie Edwards12. London Fletcher13. Zach Thomas14. Shawne Merriman15. Demorrio Williams16. Takeo Spikes17. Derrick Johnson18. Lance Briggs19. Cato June20. Keith Brooking21. Dan Morgan22. AJ Hawk®23t. Karlos Dansby23t. Kirk Morrison25. Jeremiah Trotter26. Lemar Marshall27. James Farrior28. Gary Brackett29. Will Witherspoon30. Kawika Mitchell31. Derrick Brooks32. Marcus Washington33. Morlon Greenwood34t. Danny Clark34t. Ian Gold36. Kailee Wong37. Channing CrowderWho's #38?(notes: Abdul Hodge®*, Tedy Bruschi, Quarles, Derek Smith, Tinoisamoa, Foote, Jeff Ulbrich, Edge Hartwell, James Darling, Tommy Polley added soon)*Removed for a bit for getting 0 votes.Final results:Adalius Thomas [ 4 ] [14.29%] Angelo Crowell [ 2 ] [7.14%] Mike Vrabel [ 4 ] [14.29%] LeRoy Hill [ 5 ] [17.86%] Daryl Smith [ 3 ] [10.71%] EJ Henderson [ 1 ] [3.57%] Lavar Arrington [ 4 ] [14.29%] Eric Barton [ 2 ] [7.14%] Barrett Ruud [ 3 ] [10.71%] Other [ 0 ] [0.00%] Hill wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
tough call for me here between Daryl Smith and Eric Barton. I wound up going with Smith b/c I think he is a player on the rise while Barton has probably peaked and I'm not crazy about the idea of him playing OLB in a 3-4 defense.

I too voted Daryl Smith. It was between him and Adalius for me. I admittedly don't know as much about Thomas as I should but don't expect him to repeat his 2005 campaign. 2 reasons to like Smith. 1. His play improved as the season wore on. Maybe this was fear of losing his job to Winborn. Whatever it was, he got out of Del Rio's doghouse and played well in the 2nd half.2. Weakside LB for Jacksonville has reaped benefits. If Smith continues to elevate his game it wouldn't surprise me to see him as a solid LB 2.

Users who are viewing this thread