What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Pick a RB (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 team - NO PPR - Start 1 QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/2 FLEX

I have Mahomes, Goff, and Love at QB

I was offered 1 of the following RBs along with Nacua and a 2024 1st Round Pick (probably mid to late) for Love. I am trying to get Etienne instead for Love. If not I probably keep Love.

Akers
Mattison
Pacheco

My roster:
Mahomes, Goff, Love
CMC, Barkley, Henry, Jacobs, Stevenson, Javonte Williams
ARSB, Higgins, DiJohnson, Lazard
Kelce, Hockenson, Kmet
Tucker
Buffalo

Thanks.

Last edited:
In a start 1 QB league I would take any of those as the 1st round pick is plenty for Love. The fact you are getting more than that is just icing on the cake. Obviously ETN is the RB of choice of those listed (or are you trying to just get ETN without Puka/1st?).

If ETN is off the table I would still do that trade and would rank the RB's as Mattison, Pacheco, Akers.

In a start 1 QB league I would take any of those as the 1st round pick is plenty for Love. The fact you are getting more than that is just icing on the cake. Obviously ETN is the RB of choice of those listed (or are you trying to just get ETN without Puka/1st?).

If ETN is off the table I would still do that trade and would rank the RB's as Mattison, Pacheco, Akers.
Thanks Gally. You confirmed by thoughts on the RB list. I am hoping for Etienne. Even though Mattison and Puca don't do much for my roster at the moment, I do like getting a 1st.

In a start 1QB and already having Mahomes and Goff, I'm jumping on the 1st rounder. If the other owner will give more, then it's just that much better.

So if given the choice..

Love for Etienne

or

Love for Mattison, Puka, and 1st Rounder
You are stacked at RB and while I think ETN is typically the way I would go you really don't have a spot for him with CMC/Barkley/Henry/Jacobs already on the roster. Unless you think you can flip one or two of those guys for a significant WR upgrade.

Due to roster construction I think the 1st rounder is better for you. However, if you think you can turn your RB depth into a WR1 then I might lean the ETN side. It just hinges on how your league trades and if you can get a stud WR out of your RB depth. That is your biggest weakness

So if given the choice..

Love for Etienne

or

Love for Mattison, Puka, and 1st Rounder
You are stacked at RB and while I think ETN is typically the way I would go you really don't have a spot for him with CMC/Barkley/Henry/Jacobs already on the roster. Unless you think you can flip one or two of those guys for a significant WR upgrade.

Due to roster construction I think the 1st rounder is better for you. However, if you think you can turn your RB depth into a WR1 then I might lean the ETN side. It just hinges on how your league trades and if you can get a stud WR out of your RB depth. That is your biggest weakness
There is a possibility I can flip Jacobs or Etienne and Higgins with a 2nd Round Pick or two for Chase ... not sure how possible it is seeing the guy likes Chase but only really has Chase, Ekeler , and Pierce with Kupp out. It will take a big offer to move Chase

I wouldn't do ETN for Moore
I am not. I will hold out until other owner trades Chase .. The problem I have is being able to deal for a top WR other than Chase. Jefferson and AJ Brown, Lamb owner won't trade him. Waddle and Olave on same team. THill and Diggs on same team but they are getting older.

Traded Love for Etienne.

Other owner pulled back on the Mattison, Puca, #1 offer. The owner of DJ Moore wants Hockenson also but not trading Hock with Kelce banged up and close to retirement

I would not go after DJ Moore. He will not be consistent enough to be worthwhile even though he is a great WR.

I would not go after DJ Moore. He will not be consistent enough to be worthwhile even though he is a great WR.
I am not going after Moore.

I have offered either Etienne or Jacobs and Higgins plus 2 20224 High to Mid 2nd Round Picks for Chase. Not holding my breath he trades Chase but can't say I didn't make a good offer (at least I think that)

Users who are viewing this thread