What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Startup (1 Viewer)

Herm23

Footballguy
I have been browsing this forum and, having not found the exact type of league I am interested in, decided my best avenue may be to simply start one myself. I am interested in more of a super flex league with IDP involvement instead of team defense. My current thought for roster requirements are:1 QB1 RB1 WR3 Flex1 TE1 K2 DL2 LB2 DBStandard scoring for offense and defense would be preferred, but there can be obviously be tweaks to this (although I would prefer to avoid huge deviations from the standard).I would prefer either a 12 or 14 team league and am flexible as to whether it would be PPR or non PPR (although I suppose I would lean towards preferring non PPR). I am also comfortable with either more traditional roster sizes or very deep roster sizes.This post is mostly to gauge the interest level out there for this type of setup. If you would have interest, either leave a message here or send me a PM on the forums and I will get back to you. Feel free to ask any questions you have, as I realize this is a pretty vague post. Once I see enough interest level and start to gather a group of interested owners, I will setup the site (on MFL) and truly get the ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread