What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Startup (1 Viewer)

Punch

Footballguy
I'm looking for experienced GM's that are looking for a challenge. Mad Money Dynasty simulates the real GM experience with franchise and transition tags, unrestricted free agents and holdouts. You will have to manage all of this while managing the salary cap also. It will be a true year round experience for the best of the best.

Site -- http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/77858#0

Bylaws are on proboards and a link is provided on the bottom of the site and on the bottom of site bylaws page. I am still putting the finishing touches on things so if you notice any inconsistencies please don't be afraid to point them out.

League fees are $56 with 50% of 2014 fee paid in advance for a total of $84. Ownership needs to be in for the long haul in a SC league.

A one time fee of $17 covers the custom site work and your team icon and logo for life.

Please take some time to look over the rules and the feel free to PM me for more details. Also, read the league article for some more info. It's on the slider but you'll have to click on it to read it in it's entirety. If you're interested in the league then send me a bio of your dynasty experience along with some brief personal info.

Thank you

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread