What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty team available (1 Viewer)

12 team, no PPR, basic FBG scoring

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

1 DEF

1 K

Fees are $110, payout is 12 X 100 = 1200.

Team has rookie picks 1.04, 1.08, 1.10, 2.04, 2.08 and the following players:

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Russell, JaMarcus OAK QB

Benson, Cedric CHI RB

Bush, Michael OAK RB

Davenport, Najeh PIT RB

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB

Morris, Sammy NEP RB

Norwood, Jerious ATL RB

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

Berrian, Bernard MIN WR

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Branch, Deion SEA WR

Clayton, Mark BAL WR

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Stallworth, Donte' CLE WR

Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE

Crosby, Mason GBP PK

Packers, Green Bay GBP Def

http://football22.myfantasyleague.com/2008...F=0007&O=01

TMWMAG,

I read through the message board on the league's site, and if I'm understanding this correctly there are three teams that need new owners?

I had a situation like this some years back in a deep keeper league but with only two teams. One team was stacked, while the other was real weak. Instead of keeping the teams the same, we pooled up the players from both teams and had a quick draft amongst the two new owners. We used Irony Dice to roll and see who got to pick between the first pooled draft pick or the earlier rookie/FA draft pick. It really worked out well in this case and both new owners were excited about their teams. Being three teams it would be a little different, but I think you could do something similar and make it work.

Just my :goodposting: I don't mean to invade and I'm not familiar with this league, or owners besides JohnnyU, but it does seem like a good group of guys which is why I have interest in joining if a spot is still available.

Kleck

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good league even though only a few of us are on FBG's. :hifive:

I do agree a dispersal draft is better than tossing coins to see who gets the Lynch/AP/McFadden team.

Hi, I would be willing to take over one of the teams in the league. I also think a dispersal draft would be the best way to go.

Tom

Hey guys.

I think we'll do either:

a) a random draw for the three teams

b) a dispersal draft among the three teams (random draw for pick order)

I'll PM those who said they're interested and try to get a list of people who would be interested in a and/or b, and I'll also follow up with the other people in the league.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread