What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade: Corey Davis and 2nd Round pick for Derrius Guice (1 Viewer)

motoclube

Footballguy
12 team 1/2 PPR Dynasty league 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (W/R/T), 1 K, 1 DEF

My Team:

Mariota, Trubisky, Winston

McCaffrey, Penny, Chubb, Yeldon, Riddick, Duke Johnson

Odell Beckham, Corey Davis, Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Ridley, Parker, Fuller

Kelce, OJ Howard

Lutz

Houston Texans

Derrius Guice's Owner Team:

Luck, 

Fournette, Peterson, Conner, Dalvin Cook, Collins, Kerryon Johnson, Morris, Derrius Guice

Cole Beasley, Mike Williams, Gordon, Westbrook, Sutton, Crowder, Gallup

Ertz, Gesicki

Jake Elliott

Los Angeles Chargers

Should I offer Corey Davis and 2019 2nd Round Pick for Derrius Guice? Any Advices?

Is there any reason to try for the trade now? I would wait, give davis time to put up good numbers with mariota. He has yet to get a touchdown, but 13 and 7 targets week 1 and 2 against decent defenses. he has the jags, eagles, and ravens before the by week. Bills and chargers give a better chance for big yards and TDs. If you wait I can see Davis building a base to be worth guice straightup, especially if the other owner struggles at wr as the season goes on. 

I agree with Snoochie, wait..... Also, You already have 3 good RB keepers in CMC, Chubb and Penny so you really don't need Guice next year. You are probably better off with Davis as a keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread