What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Trade DHenry for this package? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty - Standard Scoring - Start 1 QB / 1 RB / 1 WR / 1 TE / 2 FLEX / 1 K / 1 D

Give: DHenry/JGoff

Get: Hurts/DeVonta Smith/ 2 2nd Round Rookie Picks in 2022 (mid to late)

NEW OFFER:

Give:  Henry/Goff/Edwards

Get: Hurts/MBrown/Julio/2-2nd Round 2022 Picks

I am current 8-1 with a team of:

Mahomes, Big Ben, Goff

CMC, Henry, Chubb, AJones, Hunt, Hubbard, MDavis, JWilson Jr, Herbert

Hopkins, Sutton, Aiyuk, Edwards

Kelce, Goedart

Tucker

Tampa

It is not known if Henry will be back by fantasy playoff time but I doubt it.  He may have another good year, maybe two left at the age of 27. Is now the time to sell and is this a good enough package to sell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not close. Hurts may not even be in the Eagles plans beyond this season. While he does make for an above average fantasy QB, he just isnt that good in real football. In a 14 team league those late 2nd rounders have little value. 

With only 1 RB required, I would probably look to move jones for a WR if thats what you are after. 

Definitely not worth it.  I would look to move Henry but that isn't close to his value. 

If the WR changed from DeVonta Smith to Marquise Brown is this any better:

Give:  Henry/Goff/Edwards

Get: Hurts/MBrown/Julio/2-2nd Round 2022 Picks

The problem in out league is the bottom 3 teams are so bad there is nothing to trade for and most want no part of Henry anymore.

Wound up getting this package...still may not be enough but stocks me up with young WR

Gave: Henry/Edwards/MDavis/Goff

Got: Hollywood Brown/Devonta Smith/ Hurts/ Julio / 2 - 2nd Round Picks

I just have no confidence that Hurts will do anything beyond this year so that piece becomes nothing.  

Users who are viewing this thread