What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty vs Redraft (1 Viewer)

Novice2

Footballguy
Not enough interest. Thanks to all who joined/asked about the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basic concept of the league boils down to two leagues combined into one.

The league will have two conferences with 12 teams each divided into three division per conference. Each owner will have 1 franchise in the Dynasty conference and 1 franchise in the redraft conferance.

Check out the full bylaws here http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/59026

If interested send email titled Dynasty to negativism@yahoo.com for further info.
interesting concept. i may be interested depending on the competition and who else joins

Basic concept of the league boils down to two leagues combined into one.

The league will have two conferences with 12 teams each divided into three division per conference. Each owner will have 1 franchise in the Dynasty conference and 1 franchise in the redraft conferance.

Check out the full bylaws here http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/59026

If interested send email titled Dynasty to negativism@yahoo.com for further info.
interesting concept. i may be interested depending on the competition and who else joins
I'll keep the thread updated as the league is filled.( references can be provided from other leagues i run )

I agree nice concept. You don't need seperate MFL sites for muliple leagues within a league though. I play in several like this 48 teams,,,,, 4 leagues of 12 all on same site.

Then combine for playoffs.

The MFL fees you declared should be 70, not 140 I would think.

I agree nice concept. You don't need seperate MFL sites for muliple leagues within a league though. I play in several like this 48 teams,,,,, 4 leagues of 12 all on same site.

Then combine for playoffs.

The MFL fees you declared should be 70, not 140 I would think.
Duplex leagues ( leagues that allow more than one player per league such as one NFL player can be in each division or each conference like this one will ) cost 140 ( link to MFL pricing is provided http://myfantasyleague.com/deluxe.phpThis will be on the same site as well. 12 teams will be in the dynasty conference 12 teams will be in the redraft conference.

Yes I am sorry for my last post. I found the link after I posted and I went to edit it out fast but ran out of memmory and had to reboot. Your fast and beat me to the punch even before I got back from reboot. lol When I got back I went and took a serious serious look of this concept and rules because I like it.

I did not realize MFL charged double for deluxe leagues. My bad...

I will send you a PM about the rest of the qq I have!

Users who are viewing this thread