What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty year 13, 16 team, 10 Off., 11 IDP, need a few owners (1 Viewer)

ergodicity

Footballguy
We have multiple openings in an established NFL style 16 team PPR Offensive and IDP dynasty, we are entering our 13th season.
-Half of owners leaving were playoff teams
Dispersal draft has tons of talent.
- single player copy
- NPLBH-5 style balanced scoring, Top Defense nearly as valuable as Offense
- Custom MFL CSS w/ custom scripts
- $60 dues
- 8 teams in Playoffs
- all payment/payout via LeagueSafe

GM experience without salary cap.
There will be a draft for new teams of all remaining players in pool then a rookie draft.
League is challenging and competitive but not difficult to learn.

Homepage: MFL Phoenix Revival Dynasty League https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/home/47768#0
Comprehensive rulebook: https://bcbdynasty.proboards.com/thread/138/official-pr-owners-manual

Please reply to check us out further or join.

Last edited:
Sorry they will not let me link an MFL page. League id is 47768 (49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/home/47768#0)
The beginning is missing.
Our league split in two, any team remaining may choose to drop roster and redraft also.
So, about 10 teams will redraft. Browns/Cowboys/Chiefs/Packers/Cardinals/Jaguars/Giants/Bengals/Lions/Vikings will redraft at this time.
Lots and lots of talent in the pool
This has been a very competitive league. Only one multiple championship winner in 12 years.

Is there an additional rookie draft? If so, do the teams that elected to keep their players also keep their earned rookie draft slots? How would the "start over teams" acquire rookie draft slots? How many rounds is the rookie draft?

Is there a team salary cap?

I see language about "contracts". Does this mean you are limited on how many years you can keep a player? Please elaborate on details.

What is the league attrition rate? (What is the average number of owners you have had to replace each year)

No salary cap. Not sure where you see contracts. 8 Taxi squad spots that rookies can remain on for three years, maybe.
I assume you made it to the league page. From there click in the ProBoards message board. On the message board is a link to our owner's manual.
First time adding teams in 3-4 years, but this league split into two leagues. Have not added more than one team since 2016. Might be a little more turnover until we get back to normal. So, average number replaced is less than .5.
There will be a rookie draft for all teams after dispersal draft.
I wanted to get the opinion of the new owners how they wanted to handle rookie draft picks. Random draw for which team they get (Different teams have different future picks), move all future picks of the leaving teams into the dispersal draft or other ideas.

Last edited:
No salary cap. Not sure where you see contracts. 8 Taxi squad spots that rookies can remain on for three years, maybe.
I assume you made it to the league page. From there click in the ProBoards message board. On the message board is a link to our owner's manual.
First time adding teams in 3-4 years, but this league split into two leagues. Have not added more than one team since 2016. Might be a little more turnover until we get back to normal. So, average number replaced is less than .5.
There will be a rookie draft for all teams after dispersal draft.
I wanted to get the opinion of the new owners how they wanted to handle rookie draft picks. Random draw for which team they get (Different teams have different future picks), move all future picks of the leaving teams into the dispersal draft or other ideas.
The "contract" language I was referring to is in paragraph 6e of your league rules. Viewing in conjunction with your response above, it could refer to length of duration allowed on the taxi squad. That's just not how I am used to seeing the word used in conjunction with a dynasty league.

Users who are viewing this thread