What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ellington over___________ Thread (1 Viewer)

kev6873

Footballguy
Who are you starting Ellington over? For now, I am Starting him over Andre Brown and Lacy and Spiller. I am struggling more with Lacy than anything....non PPR.

.5 PPR, in at flex over Vernon Davis, Ridley & Pierre Thomas. If Vernon was coming into this game healthy, I'd roll w/ him, but he isn't & I think SF runs the rock all day if the defense can keep it reasonably close

I have Jennings in over Ellington and Pierre. I hate it and I'm struggling but at least I know he's definitely getting the touches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh...not looking good. Oh well, I went in thinking I'd need to get lucky w/ him having one big play. Now he has 2 quarters to get one

What is up with ARI? why are they ignoring Ellington? Oh I know why because Arians is an idiot.... this is ridiculous guys. Red alert, arians should be fired... pansy.

Another start/sit disaster.

Ellington has done nothing on the touches he has had too. No reason to give him more today.

Users who are viewing this thread