What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Engram / Conner for Ertz / Lindsay (1 Viewer)

milkdud_45

Footballguy
Hey Everyone,

First, our league starts (not counting K, DEF, IDP): QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T.

My current players are (not counting K, DEF, IDP):

QB: Deshaun Watson (13), Andy Dalton

WR: Jarvis Landry (3), Robert Woods (15), Will Fuller V (5), Randall Cobb (8), Kenny Stills (11), Chris Godwin (12), Christian Kirk (17), DJ Moore, Anthony Miller

RB: Phillip Lindsay, Lamar Miller (2), Isaiah Crowell (9), Giovani Bernard, Leonard Fournette (1), Mashawn Lynch (6)(IR)

TE: Zach Ertz, Delanie Walker (7)(IR)

Our league is a dynasty where we can keep up to 5 players, and lose the round we drafted them in. I have put the rounds in parentheses behind each player (if there is no parentheses they were picked up on waivers and cannot be kept)

Was offered a trade of Engram (16th round keeper) and Conner (11th round keeper) for Ertz (11th round keeper) and Lindsay (can't be kept).  I'm pretty thin at RB, and Conner would be a huge upgrade (assuming Bell doesn't come back and take away a lot of Conner's usage).  Do I risk it that Conner will continue to get the usage and be productive (with/without a Bell return) and take the hit at TE, or do I stick with the better TE and ride out RB until Fournette returns?  Also, Engram is young and at a round 16th pick could be good future value (assuming they eventually get a decent QB)

Thanks!

Also, here is his team (in case anyone has any counter ideas):

QB: Matthew Stafford (6), Dak Prescott

WR: TY Hilton (2), Antonio Brown (1), Tyler Boyd, John Brown (13), Marquise Goodwin, Chris Hogan (3)

RB: Kareem Hunt (7), James Conner (11), Alvin Kamara (14), David Johnson (8), Mark Ingram (4), Jerick McKinnon (18) (IR)

TE: Vance McDonald, Evan Engram (16)

Interesting. 

Conner is likely an RB1 next year. Engram is at least a Tier 2 TE if healthy. Lindsay goes back into the draft.

This season, you might be screwed if Bell comes back. But Conner and Fournette could also be formidable to finish the season.

I think I would do it, then shed WR(Miller) or RB(Lynch) depth on a TE flier. Roberts/Herndon.

Users who are viewing this thread