What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ethical question about my realtor (1 Viewer)

As an agent, this is part of the game.

I would just be glad you got the house you liked and would offer you to feel free to ask any advice you would need along the way.

I wouldn't expect anything from you and would be gracious if anything was given to me.

Good luck with the house!

Hahaha.

She's not Mormon. With apologies to ant FBGs who are, we had lots of laughs at all the unusual decorations and apocalypse food storage vaults we saw in the Mormon home we toured. And 75% were Mormon!

If a used car salesman takes you on a test drive do you buy him a gift if you buy a car from a different lot ?

No need to compensate a used house salesmen for a purchase that was not through them with no signed agreement.
This. You really don't owe her a thing. It's part of the job. If you want to do a simple something, go ahead, but $300? Her pay on a contract is covering all the showings that amounted to nothing.

Thanks Mark - your perspective is especially helpful. I will definitely send her a thank you and gift card. Does 300 sound like a good number? What kind of gift card would a lady like?
For a lady I'm not sure. I think if you gave them $300 they'd be quite appreciative of that even though the commission didn't work out. I don't even know you need to go that high so it's certainly a more than nice gesture. It's not like you did anything wrong and in a commission business these things happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread