What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eugenie "Genie" Bouchard (1 Viewer)

some larger breasts would really help her with marketing..

but overall it looks like a new sharapova without the screeching

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

Last edited by a moderator:
Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone
thanks for sticking this in me head today  :thumbup: had to hit 'repeat' on Spotify - though panned back in the day, it's still my favorite of theirs. 

thanks for sticking this in me head today  :thumbup: had to hit 'repeat' on Spotify - though panned back in the day, it's still my favorite of theirs. 
It's still a pretty good song.  

It's not off of Beauty and the Beat, though, which is a stone cold classic album.  

It's still a pretty good song.  

It's not off of Beauty and the Beat, though, which is a stone cold classic album.  
hate to hiJACK away from all of that glorious Canadian ###, but i agree - just ran through it on me way back to Queens - now i'm in the mood to boff a Jane Wiedlin type  :wub: - that is, if i can't score a trio of French-Canuck cuties ...

visually ugly? sure

but that matters not - if the aesthetic is to allow as much #### and ### as possible to hang out, well ... then this is one mofo gorgeous suit.
Sound argument.

I've been delving into Magaw's Primer of Western Thought, and I believe Saint Augustine made this exact philosophical argument during his hedonistic phase.

A+ on the whole, but I must deduct points for not properly citing your sources.

Thus, A-

No worries OTB...

...your cruising this course for sure.  :thumbup:

We need a who's hottest for the 3 Bouchard sisters. Personally i think genie has the prettiest face but Beatrice's body is off the charts.  :eek:

Sound argument.

I've been delving into Magaw's Primer of Western Thought, and I believe Saint Augustine made this exact philosophical argument during his hedonistic phase.

A+ on the whole, but I must deduct points for not properly citing your sources.

Thus, A-

No worries OTB...

...your cruising this course for sure.  :thumbup:

YO, MoCS!

let's bump that grade back up, ya hear? unfair deduction, amigo - empirical evidence ensues -

afraid i've been a tad too busy to delve into the perfesser's  "Western Thought" musings ... been otherwise engaged these past few months with three Ps - Ponies, #####, Punk  :shrug:  (oh, and toss some G.o.T. fanboying #### up in that mutha as well ... Sansa Stark/Cersei Lannister own my pemis lately)

this Hedonistic phase you source, though, seems apropos to the subject matter at hand in the naughty pics i posted -  albeit applied to my take on the lurvely aesthetic of Ms. Bouchard's swimsuit (or lack thereof) ...

ergo, sans previous knowledge of said source (as per your reduction of my grade), we gotta rethink this ... no?

:coffee:

otb_lifer said:
YO, MoCS!

let's bump that grade back up, ya hear? unfair deduction, amigo - empirical evidence ensues -

afraid i've been a tad too busy to delve into the perfesser's  "Western Thought" musings ... been otherwise engaged these past few months with three Ps - Ponies, #####, Punk  :shrug:  (oh, and toss some G.o.T. fanboying #### up in that mutha as well ... Sansa Stark/Cersei Lannister own my pemis lately)

this Hedonistic phase you source, though, seems apropos to the subject matter at hand in the naughty pics i posted -  albeit applied to my take on the lurvely aesthetic of Ms. Bouchard's swimsuit (or lack thereof) ...

ergo, sans previous knowledge of said source (as per your reduction of my grade), we gotta rethink this ... no?

I've presented your case to the board, and in light of the fact that you were unaware of Mr. Augustine's previous work on this issue, they have instructed me to return all points deducted for lack of citation.

Congratulations. Not only does your A+ return, you have been recognized as an Augustinian level thinker in your own right, since you arrived at this argument in parallel to aforementioned saint. Of course, this is no surprise to me; as I was already in awe of your light catching abilities. Your family will be proud.  :nerd:

Now, in regards to the Ponies, ##### and Punk...feel free to reengage your scholastic research with no fear of further repercussions from me or the board.

Furthermore, GoT rules. 

I've presented your case to the board, and in light of the fact that you were unaware of Mr. Augustine's previous work on this issue, they have instructed me to return all points deducted for lack of citation.

Congratulations. Not only does your A+ return, you have been recognized as an Augustinian level thinker in your own right, since you arrived at this argument in parallel to aforementioned saint. Of course, this is no surprise to me; as I was already in awe of your light catching abilities. Your family will be proud.  :nerd:

Now, in regards to the Ponies, ##### and Punk...feel free to reengage your scholastic research with no fear of further repercussions from me or the board.

Furthermore, GoT rules. 
you are both wise and fair, good sir  :thumbup:

however, as lovely and profound as those words you typed were, they left me feeling all  

:ptts:

otb_lifer said:
so is that Wie golfer - been digging into her feed lately - impressive 

Few years ago I went to a LPGA event outside of Portland.  Tickets were free and the hospitality tent was full of beers, wines and cheeses.  Anyhow, we stumbled out to the course and I didn't recognize too many of the ferns playing until I looked up and saw this stunning 6' tall leggy lass approaching her shot on the fairway.  I was mesmerized.  Wife had to elbow me in the ribs to move me out of the way and stop ogling her.  Wie didn't play well that tournament, nor that day, but as we were leaving there was one and only one lady hitting balls on the range.  The leggy goodness that is Michelle Wie. :wub:

Also, I had no idea the lovely Genie Bouchard was merely the third hottest Bouchard in her family after reading this thread.

Few years ago I went to a LPGA event outside of Portland.  Tickets were free and the hospitality tent was full of beers, wines and cheeses.  Anyhow, we stumbled out to the course and I didn't recognize too many of the ferns playing until I looked up and saw this stunning 6' tall leggy lass approaching her shot on the fairway.  I was mesmerized.  Wife had to elbow me in the ribs to move me out of the way and stop ogling her.  Wie didn't play well that tournament, nor that day, but as we were leaving there was one and only one lady hitting balls on the range.  The leggy goodness that is Michelle Wie. :wub:
 niiiiiice, gotta be a stunning site in person   :thumbup:

the one time "wunderkind" just turned 28, topping out at 6'2"  :excited:   -  some  action  shots  here,  and  cleaned up 

Just imagine the fun Fed could be having had he not gotten married.  He could have plowed his way through the women's tour and he'd probably have 25 majors by now.

Tragic, but I get her reasons (performance/back pain).

absolutely  :thumbup:

ex of mine did similar, back some 25+ yrs ago ... she actually looked better after the fact - her posture improved a great deal, enabling her ### to "pop" a bit more, which i was extremely grateful for.  

Users who are viewing this thread