What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

fantasy basketball?? (1 Viewer)

qfingerfl

Footballguy
fantasy basketball?? I want to join a league manager espn fantasy basketball league. the forum here has only 4 posts this year. Appreciate any help

Hey,
I´m looking for a replacement owner, 8 team H2H most categories (FT%, 3s, Rebs, Asts, Stls, Blks, Pts), 5 Keepers. Currently on the roster (keepable players): SGA, Morant, Zion, LaVine, Kuzma etc. Team drafts at #1 so Wemby is most likely to join the team in the draft. Live online snake draft is scheduled on Oct 20th, pls let me know if you´re interested.

Hey,
I´m looking for a replacement owner, 8 team H2H most categories (FT%, 3s, Rebs, Asts, Stls, Blks, Pts), 5 Keepers. Currently on the roster (keepable players): SGA, Morant, Zion, LaVine, Kuzma etc. Team drafts at #1 so Wemby is most likely to join the team in the draft. Live online snake draft is scheduled on Oct 20th, pls let me know if you´re interested.
I really appreciate your reply, but like my message said, I am really looking for a 10 or 12 team league. Thanks again for the offer but I am going to hold on for a bit longer. thanks Bill

Users who are viewing this thread