What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGs vs Kasparov- chess game- Draw agreed to (1 Viewer)

The annual Spring Marathon on lichess.org starts at 8 PM tonight.

It's a 24 hour chess tournament

I'm going to try and play as long as possible and will be streaming it on my twitch as well.  Feel free to stop by and hang out.  I'll probably get drunk too and lose 200 rating points.  In fact, it's almost definite.

I'll post the address here when I go live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious to know who CoolChessDude is on lichess. I play as Hooper. Pretty much exclusively blitz. Feel free to take the time to berate me for playing something that doesn't count as "real" chess. 

Curious to know who CoolChessDude is on lichess. I play as Hooper. Pretty much exclusively blitz. Feel free to take the time to berate me for playing something that doesn't count as "real" chess. 
That's me.  I was wondering who was just watching my game.

Fairly happy with lichess. Been using the computer analysis to improve and find major flaws in my games. So much so that I'm considering becoming a donor. 
lichess is great.  Can't beat it.  However, because it's free, it's rampant with cheaters.  PRetty big issue over there.  The pay sites like ICC see much less of that.  

lichess is great.  Can't beat it.  However, because it's free, it's rampant with cheaters.  PRetty big issue over there.  The pay sites like ICC see much less of that.  
Have to admit I've noticed. When playing blitz and the opponent takes an inordinate amount of time in the opening moves its obvious. 

Users who are viewing this thread