What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Feedback Plz (1 Viewer)

Raskell5

Footballguy
This is a 5x5 Roto with 6 SP, 2 RP and 2 Utility P, offense is normal....Need production from C until Grandal gets back and need OF to get healthy. Banking on that happening. Comments Please!!!!

C- Jesus Montero, Yasmani Grandal

1B - Adrian Gonzalez

2B - Jason Kipnis

3B - Mike Moustakas

SS - Troy Tulowitzki

CI - Edwin Encarnacion

MI - Andrelton Simmons

OF - Coco Crisp, Angel Paggan, Gerardo Parra, Justin Ruggiano, Nolan Reimold

UTIL - Freddie Freeman

Bench- O. Taveras, A. Eaton, E. Kratz, L. Morrison, L. Cruz

SP - Stephen Strasburg, Y. Gallardo, Jared Parker, Julio Teheran, Alex Cobb, Andrew Cashner, Vance Worley, S. Kazmir

RP - JJ Putz, Tom Wilhelmsen

Bench - D. Hernandez

It looks like you play in a very large league. What draft pick did you have? Who did you take in the 1st and 2nd, Tulo and ??? Your OF doesn't appear to be very strong, even if healthy. I am a homer that is high on Reimold, he just can't stay on the field.

Pretty good draft IMO. A little shallow in the OF and you'll have issues with power if Freeman doesn't take the next step, but not bad for a 14 team league.

Thanks guys!! Hoping that Eaton and Morrison (has OF eligibility) come back healthy to shore up the OF and if Taveras is who they say he can be and he gets some playing time (Beltran is already hurting) we should be ok.....

Whoever you picked in the 5th and 6th rounds made your draft. You look like you got 4 picks at the 3/4 turn to me. Big fan of this team in the context of 14 teams and picking last.

Be quick on the trigger to scoop up OF help if anyone emerges early and you should be solid.

Whoever you picked in the 5th and 6th rounds made your draft. You look like you got 4 picks at the 3/4 turn to me. Big fan of this team in the context of 14 teams and picking last. Be quick on the trigger to scoop up OF help if anyone emerges early and you should be solid.
:goodposting: I agree with cheese on all points here.

Thanks again! In season management is going to be huge and is something that my partner and I will be doing on the fly. 3/4 turn was AGonz and Encarnacion 5/6 turn was Kipnis and Freeman.

Users who are viewing this thread