What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC Live Draft (1 Viewer)

I'll be out there - quick trip - fly in Wednesday, doing Super Bracket Thursday afternoon and Bare Knuckles after the Thursday game (well, one of my partners will do that one), then an FPC draft online Friday morning, Main Event Friday afternoon and fly out Friday night so I am back home in time to get to as many of the kids games as possible over the weekend.

I'll miss a flag football game that I would normally be coaching, and just found out that my oldest will likely make his high school football debut on the Thursday (he joined late so will be cutting it close to having enough pad days to be allowed to play), so hoping to find a place to watch the live stream of the game if he is going to play.

Will miss seeing @Drunken knight and his group out there, have had many memorable opening weekend of football trips with them

Users who are viewing this thread