What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC - M.Lee, L.Green or R.Anderson (1 Viewer)

nzranger

Footballguy
For my final flex spot. (TE 1.5PPR)  I've cycled all three in the last two days :wall: .

Projected matchup has me between dead even and 2 point dog. I think my matchups are slightly better than his.

Q, Who is the most likely for a 10 point floor and 20 point ceiling?

I think Green is an easy call here, especially with the boost for TE's. He's the Steelers #2 WR essentially and had been really coming on until last week, which was fluky, as Bell likely isn't going to have 40 touches or 250 yards again this week.

Greens got the floor and Anderson has the ceiling.  If you think you need solid points I'd roll out Green in bad weather.  If you think you need this roster slot to stud out Anderson is the one I would call on.  He's had 2 good games now with their new look offense   

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just jinxed the Hell out of him.  Petty might be DOA on the field.  How do you let Suh and Wake both have a free shot at your QB unless your O line just hates the guy.  That was vicious!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread