What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

First year keeper accepting applications (1 Viewer)

I am looking for 8 more people for a first year keeper league. This is a $75.00 money league with $7.00 from each team going to the site fee and all the rest as payouts. It will be hosted on MFL I get absolutely no profit but enjoy being the commish..

Roster size is 22 players with 9 starters 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 RB/WR/TE 1 PK 1 D/ST. This is a PPR league with pretty basic scoring after that.

Every team will keep 5 players 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK or D/ST

Trading of draft picks will be allowed beginning next year

Draft will begin on the 21st of Aug at 6am. This will be a slow draft to prevent anyone from having draft issues because of computer problems. If the draft is not completed within 10 days then we will set a time to conduct a live draft to finish.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me at scottscardco@aol.com

I play in many money leagues and have plenty of references so there is no need to worry. You can also send funds through paypal for 100% security.

Users who are viewing this thread