What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex Help: D. Adams, Wallace, Doug Martin or Rawls (1 Viewer)

walbridge20

Footballguy
10 team 0.5 ppr league, need the win this week to stay alive in the playoff race (go until week 14 with one week playoff matchups).

As of right now I have Martin in because of his heavy workload and good matchup against the Chargers defense. Davante Adams has been red hot since week 8 (other than week 11-which was the only time I have actually started him) but faces a stout passing defense in Houston. Wallace depends a lot on the big plays and hasn't had one in a while so I'm leaning against him. Rawls has been getting all of the touches in Seattle but not doing anything with them-even last week against a beatable TB defense. I've also got Marvin Jones who has been quiet for months now but has a really juicy matchup against the Saints and would give me a stack with Stafford.

I guess I'm kind of torn between Martin and Adams but it seems pretty close. What do you guys think?

For reference here is my starting lineup: QB-Stafford  RB1-Forte  RB2-Howard  WR1-A.Brown  WR2-Jordy  TE-Eifert  FLEX-???  DEF-CIN  K-Bryant

Bench: D. Martin, T. Rawls, D. Adams, M. Wallace, Marvin Jones, T. Boyd, E. Ebron, J. Winston

I start Doug Martin. I think he's your #2 RB after Howard. I think the flex question is between Forte and Adams, where I lean Forte ever so slightly.

I disagree with Martin over Forte simply because the Bucs passing game is better than the Jets so they don't need to use Doug as much. Forte had over 80 yards rushing in 4 games straight before this past week and is currently the 9th highest scoring RB in my league. Tough to bench a top 10 guy with playoffs on the line.

bottom line: I think Martin has the higher floor but Adams ceiling is sky high right now

Id go with adams based on matt harmons reception perception article from a couple weeks ago. receivers lined up on the left meet up with their #1 corner. on the right receivers explode. that cb is ranked #114 (approx) by pro football focus. tough call but adams and rodgers are on fire . thanks for answering mine

Users who are viewing this thread