What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex Help (1 Viewer)

Ragewithhurley

Footballguy
12 team PPR 1 Flex
I have Kupp and J.T out so I need to work with what I got. Need a Flex and not sure who to put.
Starters:
James Cook (RB)
Bijan Robinson (RB)
Amari Cooper (WR)
Jahan Dotson (WR)
T.J Hockenson (TE)

Bench
Samaje Perine (RB)
Deon Jackson (RB)
Diontae Johnson (WR)
Tyler Higbee (TE)

I'd rank them like this:

1. Tyler Higbee - no Kupp in week 1 means more chances and SEA has been really bad against TE's. Solid bet with upside.
  2. Deon Jackson - Watch the news on Zack Moss in Indy. If he is active, it will eat into Jackson's touches and could limit his value more.
  3. Diontae Johnson - Should be solid but unspectacular in PIT. Is probably a safe bet, but a low ceiling. Pickens will be WR1 there.
  4. Samaje Perine - I'd steer clear from this backfield mess in DEN until you see some action. Could put up a zero here.
Please see mine

I rank them like this:

1. Diontae - Pickett looks good and and he will catch a lot of passes. Great for a PPR floor.
  2. Higbee - should be a safety blanket with no Kupp. I expect a high PPR floor for him
  3. Next two are a toss up. Same basic situation. You have no idea how touches will be distributed. I probably slightly lean towards Perine because I think he is the better player.

Users who are viewing this thread