What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex (RB/WR/TE) Help...2 Spots Open (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 team PPR and need to pick 2 out of the 4...

Olave @ CAR
Pitts @ SEA
Meyers vs BAL
Penny vs ATL
.....rest of the starters are ....
QB allen
RBs Jav. Williams, swift
WRs St. Brown, Dotson
Flex (RB/WR/TE) ???, ???
TE waller
thanks for the look guys!!!

First and foremost, what does your matchup look like? Should you win if your players hit their expectations or do you need everything to go right and upside to have a chance because the other team is better? Typically the answer to this question will dictate how you should proceed.

• Pitts - play him if you need upside. He has faced two bad matchups but should have a much easier time this week. If he can't break out then he likely hits the bench for awhile
  • Penny - another upside play. Atlanta isn't great and if Penny can get going he could be in for a big day with positive game script. Or it does the other way and he gets virtually nothing. Biggest swing in possible outcomes
  • Meyers - the consummate floor guy. Play him if you need average.
  • Olave - This is somewhere in between. Probably the best combo of floor & ceiling

For me, I play Pitts and Olave without knowing anything else. Pitts gets one more chance.

First and foremost, what does your matchup look like? Should you win if your players hit their expectations or do you need everything to go right and upside to have a chance because the other team is better? Typically the answer to this question will dictate how you should proceed.

• Pitts - play him if you need upside. He has faced two bad matchups but should have a much easier time this week. If he can't break out then he likely hits the bench for awhile
  • Penny - another upside play. Atlanta isn't great and if Penny can get going he could be in for a big day with positive game script. Or it does the other way and he gets virtually nothing. Biggest swing in possible outcomes
  • Meyers - the consummate floor guy. Play him if you need average.
  • Olave - This is somewhere in between. Probably the best combo of floor & ceiling

For me, I play Pitts and Olave without knowing anything else. Pitts gets one more chance.

Im going against herbert, barkley, sanders, dj moore, jefferson, lockett

12 team PPR and need to pick 2 out of the 4...

Olave @ CAR
Pitts @ SEA
Meyers vs BAL
Penny vs ATL
.....rest of the starters are ....
QB allen
RBs Jav. Williams, swift
WRs St. Brown, Dotson
Flex (RB/WR/TE) ???, ???
TE waller
thanks for the look guys!!!
I agree with Golly to a certain extent. If you're normally a cautious person then go with Meyers and Penny. But if you want to swing for the fences go with Pitts. You know for a fact that Josh Allen and D. Swift are going to get you some points. As will Waller and probably St. Brown. Where I might differ with him is that I like to avoid any unnecessary risk and so I would take whatever Meyers and Penny give me.

Users who are viewing this thread