What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Football Madness (1 Viewer)

Coin Flip

Footballguy
Here is a link to the Football Madness site. We currently have 7 open spots, but our payment date is also approaching and we may have more openings depending on pymts rec'd.

Rules are under the REPORTS---------RULES----------Bylaws.

(too long to clutter this board with)

Very cheap $12.50 Draft aUG 3RD. This is our 2nd year and I received alot of positive feedback about how fun it was for everyone. Why not give it a try.

http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/25695

Please send me your email addy if interested. EMERALD is our treasurer so I dont collect anything on this league. He takes care of all our money holdings. Super guy and all transactions were promptly made last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun league with small entry fee and a chance to win $300 if you run the table. Well worth it. Coin does a fantastic job!

Nice league, played in it last year. Coin does a great job. Out of 64 teams he is only replacing 7, thats a pretty good track record and a statement for the format. I would have played in it again this year but I formed my own league.

Thanks Pfire......tried to give you some time to fill your league before I advertised( you are pretty full, nearly done) but I had to get started caused our payment date is getting close and I am sure we end up with a few more empty spots once the payment date passes. Thats how it goes sometimes. We have been replacing an owner here and there....most folks joined too many leagues last year. I can relate to that reasoning! LOL

Like you win the whole thing.....I am sure there are a few owners who would like to see you get 2nd place this year! :scared:

Not sure if I got your email Muddy....but I did send a couple invites out tonight. If you werent one of them.......I have a spot left. Make sure you PM me your email.

Not sure if I got your email Muddy....but I did send a couple invites out tonight. If you werent one of them.......I have a spot left. Make sure you PM me your email.
marvinthemartian9@msn.com, mine brother in law milkman17_60@hotmail.com

I am getting return emails from those addys though when I try to send you the password. Make sure I entered them correctly. Sent you the pw via pm here earlier today regardless.

One or two spots left............and 25 payments left to receive so a few extra openings could come from there if teams seem abandoned.....

.....thats the update boys....grab one while you can

Last edited by a moderator:
23 payments needed.........league filled. I would like to take an alternate or two however..........anyone interested let me know.

As expected looks to be about 10 openings.........we get draft order as soon as the league is full and paid.

thanks Usual......it still looks like we have 2 openings as guys have missed the 2nd deadline for payment LOL

So 2 openings...........who wants one?

Users who are viewing this thread