What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ford or Kyren Williams (1 Viewer)

This is tough. I probably lean Ford because I think Cle has the better O-Line but I think they are both solid contributors the rest of the year.

I'm bumping this as I am wondering the same. The guy in my league who lost Chubb has Williams. I am getting Ford on waivers tomorrow as I have 1st priority. I wonder if he would do a 1 for 1 swap if people think Williams is the better RB ROS...

I turned Brian Robinson in to Keenan as soon as Ford became the starter. I think you could do something similar with Kyren

Next 4 games, Kyren. After that, Ford.
you dont think the signing of hunt hinders Ford? I certainly do.

either way regardless of this, the question was about this week. Ford has a pretty physical Defense in Tenessee. Kyren Williams has Cincy who has not been playing overly well as a team so far this year. and it looks like Burrow has re injured himself somewhat and is now questionable to play.

I think whether he misses the game or plays injured you bump Kyrens stats up a bit as the offense wont be as good in terms of staying on the field. and if the Rams get a lead, this could mean some garbage time carries for Kyren.

I like the matchup overall.

Next 4 games, Kyren. After that, Ford.
you dont think the signing of hunt hinders Ford? I certainly do.

either way regardless of this, the question was about this week. Ford has a pretty physical Defense in Tenessee. Kyren Williams has Cincy who has not been playing overly well as a team so far this year. and it looks like Burrow has re injured himself somewhat and is now questionable to play.

I think whether he misses the game or plays injured you bump Kyrens stats up a bit as the offense wont be as good in terms of staying on the field. and if the Rams get a lead, this could mean some garbage time carries for Kyren.

I like the matchup overall.

No Hunt is just a backup. He's old and slow and Ford will be the #1 back.

Play Kyren over Ford this week.

I agree Ford is fresher and potentially a horse behind that line. Just passing I heard Hunt came into camp much lighter than last year. Maybe he was too heavy and he'll get some burst back? Guess we'll see tomorrow. I grabbed him off the WW but I'm not starting him and I would start Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread