What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Agency IDP 2013 (1 Viewer)

Speaking of Pollard...with both he and Reed gone from Baltimore, who is "next man up" there for the SS role? (Yeah, I know this isn't exactly "FA related"...mea culpa.)

Ihedigbo? Someone as yet not with the team?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Ryan Sitzmann said:
Titans sign Bernard Pollard.
I don't get this. They just signed Wilson. If both of these are starters - and how do you start two thumpers - what happens to Griffin? And who covers deep?

'Ryan Sitzmann said:
I don't get this. They just signed Wilson. If both of these are starters - and how do you start two thumpers - what happens to Griffin? And who covers deep?
That was my immediate thought. Who plays where with Wilson-Pollard-Griffin?
Curious about this myself. I am sitting on all 3 of these guys and would like to move Pollard for a low round draft pick. Just not sure if it is the right move. Is it a lock that Pollard & Wilson are going to both make the roster?

'Ryan Sitzmann said:
That was my immediate thought. Who plays where with Wilson-Pollard-Griffin?
Curious about this myself. I am sitting on all 3 of these guys and would like to move Pollard for a low round draft pick. Just not sure if it is the right move. Is it a lock that Pollard & Wilson are going to both make the roster?
One reporters take-Pollard and Wilson could have a training camp battle for the starting job at strong safety opposite free safety Michael Griffin, but Titans defensive coordinator Jerry Gray has also used a package with three safeties, which could be another possibility.

Osi playing on turf for a team that puts up a lot of points? Me likey.

Oh yeah, indoor crowd noise too.

Chase Blackburn to Carolina.

Dan Connor signed with the Giants already, but Boley also cut this year. Slim IDP pickings in NYG LB crew. (Again)

I thought they'd signed 50-year-old Terry Porter to play the 2. Raiders trying to improve their game from beyond the arc?

this probably isn't much in the way of idp excitement, and we'll see if he makes the final cuts, but pats signed tommy kelly.

(Rotoworld) Raiders agreed to terms with S Usama Young, formerly of the Browns. Analysis: The former Brown and Saint is reuniting with coach Dennis Allen, who served as his DBs coach in New Orleans from 2008-10. He started 11 games for the Browns last season. Young is best suited for a reserve role, but will likely start opposite Tyvon Branch. He notched 53 tackles, 1.5 sacks and three interceptions in 2012, so he may at least provide some big-play ability.

(RotoWire) The Jets have signed Dawan Landry, ESPN.com reports. Analysis: He'll bolster the Jets' safety corps, which lost his younger brother LaRon to the Colts and also will move on without Yeremiah Bell and Eric Smith. Landry racked up 100 tackles and a pick with the Jags last season and should retain IDP relevance in his new uniform, provided he can stay healthy, which he has for the last four seasons.

(Rotoworld) According to the Baltimore Sun's Mike Preston, the Ravens "might" consider signing free agent ILB Karlos Dansby. Analysis: Despite a solid 2012 season, 31-year-old Dansby's market has been dead silent. Preston hints Dansby could be a post-draft fallback option should GM Ozzie Newsome not deem a rookie worthy of replacing Ray Lewis. Dansby set a career high in tackles (134) last year and is better in coverage than Dannell Ellerbe.

This is interesting

Adam SchefterFormer Raiders LB Rolando McClain is nearing deal with Ravens. Two sides scheduled to talk today to see if they iron out unresolved issues.

Users who are viewing this thread