What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Agent IDP Upgrades?Who do you think (1 Viewer)

cascaa

Footballguy
Start 3-4-4 or 4-3-4DL)Peppers,Strahan,Grant,Will Smith,E.JamesLB)Edwards,witherspoon,Dansby,Thurmann,Pollack,BockwoldtDB)G.Wilson,Boulware,Sanders,Gamble,Collins5 pts sack and Int3 pts Fum. rec.1pt tackle and PD.5 assistNeed to upgrade I have 4 spots available no need to drop anyonethis is who is availableDL)Dockett,Torbor(System has him as a DL),Kalu,Tuck,Odom,VandenBoschLB)Tatupu,Merriman,Colvin,EJ Henderson,L.Marshall,Brayton,Demorrio Williams,K.Mitchell,CrowderDB)CC Brown,Gibson,Ohalete,Smoot,Bly, Rumph,Celestin/RhodesI am thinking CC Brown,Colvin,Dockett

Last edited by a moderator:
Start 3-4-4 or 4-3-4

DL)Peppers,Strahan,Grant,Will Smith,E.James

LB)Edwards,witherspoon,Dansby,Thurmann,Pollack,Bockwoldt

DB)G.Wilson,Boulware,Sanders,Gamble,Collins

5 pts sack and Int

3 pts Fum. rec.

1pt tackle and PD

.5 assist

Need to upgrade I have 4 spots available no need to drop anyone

this is who is available

DL)Dockett,Torbor(System has him as a DL),Kalu,Tuck,Odom,VandenBosch

LB)Tatupu,Merriman,Colvin,EJ Henderson,L.Marshall,Brayton,Demorrio Williams,K.Mitchell,Crowder

DB)CC Brown,Gibson,Ohalete,Smoot,Bly, Rumph,Celestin/Rhodes

I am thinking CC Brown,Colvin,Dockett
Go 3-4-4Henderson, Marshall and Mitchell are all great LB options, all of them could end up top 20 this year. I prefer Mitchell and Marshall over Henderson in a re-draft, Mitchell and Henderson in a dynasty.

Also pick up Dre Bly as a sure-fire backup who may get you a bunch of good picks ay 5 pts/pop.

JMHO

Start 3-4-4 or 4-3-4

DL)Peppers,Strahan,Grant,Will Smith,E.James

LB)Edwards,witherspoon,Dansby,Thurmann,Pollack,Bockwoldt

DB)G.Wilson,Boulware,Sanders,Gamble,Collins

5 pts sack and Int

3 pts Fum. rec.

1pt tackle and PD

.5 assist

Need to upgrade I have 4 spots available no need to drop anyone

this is who is available

DL)Dockett,Torbor(System has him as a DL),Kalu,Tuck,Odom,VandenBosch

LB)Tatupu,Merriman,Colvin,EJ Henderson,L.Marshall,Brayton,Demorrio Williams,K.Mitchell,Crowder

DB)CC Brown,Gibson,Ohalete,Smoot,Bly, Rumph,Celestin/Rhodes

I am thinking CC Brown,Colvin,Dockett
Colvin, is not someone I would pursue as it is my understanding that he is rotating with McGinnest.Tatupu, Henderson, Marshall and Mitchellshould all not only be on teams but should be starting every week for people.

in the secondary, I think Brown will be intruiging and Smoot will be a a favorable scoring system. However, I would avoid Bly and the Jets. I am continually disappointed by Gibson so I stay away from him, but that doesn't mean you should.

Look at Vandon Bosch. He will get hurt but he will be solid until he does.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread