What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Auction League at espn.com - One spot open (1 Viewer)

runner06

Footballguy
I am the commissioner of a 12-team league FREE Auction league. We currently have 11 owners and need one more. We are in our inaugural season so I can't tell you for sure how competitive the league will be. The eleven current members are posters on a message board community called FOFC which stands for Front Office Football Central (Front Office Football is football general manager game series). The message board is primarily a place that talks about sports and other random topics. The league is hosted by espn.com and is not a keeper league. The original thread is below:

hxxp://www.operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?t=66663

(replace the xx's with tt's)

The auction draft is set for this Sunday, August 17th, at 8 pm EST. If that time does not work for you, please do not sign up as the nature of an auction draft requires you to be there in order to field a competitive team (I have also told everyone else that in the league). I will need your email in order to send you an invite. Send me your email at mkariger@gmail.com if you want the last spot.

Here are the rules:

Salary Cap: $200

Total teams: 12

Roster: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Team DEF, K, RB/WR, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Passing:

1 point per 25 passing yards

-2 points per interception

6 points per passing TD

2 points per 2 point conversion

Rushing:

1 point per 10 rushing yards

6 points per rushing TD

Receiving:

1 point per 10 receiving yards

6 points per receiving TD

Misc:

6 points per kickoff return TD, punt return TD, fumble return TD

-2 points per fumble lost

kicking:

1 point per PAT

3 points per FG(0-39 yards)

4 points per FG(40-49 yards)

5 points per FG (50+ yards)

team defense:

1 point per sack

6 points per fumble return TD, punt return TD, interception return TD, kickoff return TD, blocked punt/field goal return TD,

2 points per blocked punt, field goal, or PAT

2 points per fumble recovered, interception, or safety

10 points for a shut out

7 points for 2-6 points allowed

4 points for 7-13 points allowed

1 point for 14-17 points allowed

-1 points for 28-34 points allowed

-2 points for 35-45 points allowed

-4 points for 46+ points allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Email sent. If you have any problems getting the invite, let me know and I will resend it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread