What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Mid-Season League (1 Viewer)

strong_safety

Footballguy
If anyone is interested in helping out with a free mid-season league, get a hold of me at theis.nick@gmail.com

I'm curious how a league of this style would work out, and I'm hoping to fill 20 teams soon so we can get started on an auction style format. Plans for this league to become a paid entry and prize money league each season are possible if it goes well for everyone on start up. So come in serious, be active, but most importantly have fun. Starting a team from a well paced (not too fast, not too slow) auction mid season could be interesting! This league is not for everyone though, I can send a written constitution by email prior to your deciding if you wish. Here is a quick rundown of some league features...

[*]2 Conferences, 4 Divisions, 20 Teams

[*]45 man rosters, 8 man practice squads

[*]Offensive formation starting lineups, NFL style IDP lineups, Head coach & Offensive lines

[*]Team salary caps, Player contracts, Full free agency period in off seasons

[*]Rookie drafts

Here is the link to the current scoring rules - Scoring

Reply here, or contact me at theis.nick@gmail.com (preferred)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Resurrecting this league posting as I'd still like to try this out. We have 11 openings left, and if we can get filled soon I'd like to have the auction run during the NFL playoffs (once our other leagues have settled down) and be paced nice and easy so it will not be too time consuming at one time. Should be a good time!

Reply back or email if interested. In going for more of the sim route I'd like teams to use real locations and team names to help with division placement. Also helps to make sure everyone has a nice logo. The only teams names taken right now is the Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, and San Diego Chargers. Feel free to be creative and use old school teams, or even mix it up with other locations and relocate.

Thanks for reading!

Anxious to get this one started....no one wants to give an end of season auction a shot for a potentially great sim league next season and beyond? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread