What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Full] $100 PPR Startup Dynasty looking for owners (1 Viewer)

GreatAmericanFF

Footballguy
Hi,

We have 6 spots open for a startup dynasty in a PPR league, which includes 2 flex spots. The league fee is $100 and a $30 deposit is required. That deposit is returned as a credit during your 4th season in the league. We are not looking for one and done type of owners and this deposit is an effort to ensure we get owners who are committed long term to the league. The league draft will be a slow draft and will be decided on via league vote. You can view all settings below, but in short you will start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, and 1 DEF (and 1 tiebreaker). The roster size is 20 players. In future years, there will be a cut to 15 players and then a 5 round rookie/FA draft. Please let me know of questions or if you are interested in joining. All funds will be held in Leaguesafe. 

https://www47.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/26859#0

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m interested in joining your new league. Roster is smaller than other leagues I’m in but could be nice change of pace. 

Users who are viewing this thread