What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FULL (1 Viewer)

samp515

Footballguy
FULL

Full League Settings:

0.5 PPR

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE)

1 D/ST

6 BENCH

1 IR

FAAB Waivers $100 Budget, Minimum Offer $0

No Divisions

Playoffs Weeks 15-17, 6 Playoff Teams, Top 2 teams have Bye Week 15

Draft: Friday 9/4 @ 5:30PM EST, ESPN Auction draft

Payouts:

1st: $1200

2nd: $600

3rd: $200

Most Regular Season Points Scored: $400

Leaguesafe Majority Approval

Must be paid on Leaguesafe before draft, no exceptions

Last edited:
Im in and ready to pay. Ill keep an eyeball for a bit but I cant have the draft pushed back later as I have an auction already later.

I will get in if 4:30 draft but i cannot draft later

Where you at for numbers?
Can't do 4:30 as we need a bit more time to get people, I've had at least 6 people on here and other forums saying they're ready to go we just need people to join up on ESPN and pay!

Hey. I'm guessing you will push the draft to Mon or Tue? I'm ready to pay now, but could you change the settings to "E-check only". On LeagueSafe, if you set it to E-check only, there is no fee. You can change it back as soon as I pay. Thanks!

We're getting a lot of traction on ESPN, need people to start paying up but looks pretty good for us to stay drafting at 5:30

We're getting a lot of traction on ESPN, need people to start paying up but looks pretty good for us to stay drafting at 5:30
Well, like I said, I'm ready to pay right now if you switch the settings real quick. It's actually a $9.10 fee, which I know isn't a ton of money, but it's completely unnecessary and I'd rather pay $0. This is a service I've always offered in my leagues. Wouldn't want my managers to pay the unnecessary fee if they didn't want to.

Well, like I said, I'm ready to pay right now if you switch the settings real quick. It's actually a $9.10 fee, which I know isn't a ton of money, but it's completely unnecessary and I'd rather pay $0. This is a service I've always offered in my leagues. Wouldn't want my managers to pay the unnecessary fee if they didn't want to.
Yeah you should be given the option for E-CHeck. Samp set that setting real quick it takes 2 seconds.

SStop attempting to reset the draft time it wont work until league is full. retitle post to 4 spots left
Clicking the Join League link on ESPN isn't the same as buying in. LS won't show me, but I'm guessing at least 7 still need to pay. Making that happen in one hour would be nothing short of a miracle. I know from experience that you definitely don't want to draft until all 12 have paid. The commish is being perfectly reasonable to push the draft back.

Yeah you should be given the option for E-CHeck. Samp set that setting real quick it takes 2 seconds.
It's on E-check or credit, either payment is fine, he wanted to change it to just e-check

SStop attempting to reset the draft time it wont work until league is full. retitle post to 4 spots left
Clicking the Join League link on ESPN isn't the same as buying in. LS won't show me, but I'm guessing at least 7 still need to pay. Making that happen in one hour would be nothing short of a miracle. I know from experience that you definitely don't want to draft until all 12 have paid. The commish is being perfectly reasonable to push the draft back.
Draft is still at 5:30, people are starting to pay on Leaguesafe we're at 7/12 paid and 10/12 on ESPN,

It's on E-check or credit, either payment is fine, he wanted to change it to just e-check
It's strange the way it works, but if the setting is Credit/Debit or E-check, then there's a fee, even if you pay by E-check. But if you change the settings to E-check Only, then there is no fee. I keep refreshing, but the settings haven't changed.

@samp515 thank you for responding. I see your point. Too bad there isn't a setting for Credit/Debit Only. Anyway, I paid. And I used my credit card, just for you ;-)

Henry said the league is full he tried to join. He means ESPN not leaguesafe id imagine. Whos in that hasnt paid? Pushing the draft back 15 mins isnt a big deal for me but an hour would be too much.

Henry said the league is full he tried to join. He means ESPN not leaguesafe id imagine. Whos in that hasnt paid? Pushing the draft back 15 mins isnt a big deal for me but an hour would be too much.
@samp515 You can always increase the number of teams on ESPN, wait until 12 pay, and then, on ESPN, change it back to 12, booting out the ones that didn't pay.

8/12 PAID now, spots filling fast, priority goes to people who have paid first
Samp
You in for a last minute ESPN auction? Same format as before. 2 flex no kicker PPR. No other settings changed on ESPN. Still got 4 spots.

@samp515 You can always increase the number of teams on ESPN, wait until 12 pay, and then, on ESPN, change it back to 12, booting out the ones that didn't pay.
Kendon you want a redo of your draft?
You in for a last minute ESPN auction? Same format as before. 2 flex no kicker PPR. No other settings changed on ESPN. Still got 4 spots.

Users who are viewing this thread