What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

fun keeper decision (1 Viewer)

kinghill

Footballguy
Which 3 players would you keep? Draft round you have to give up is the # in front of name, so for example I'd give up my 2nd round pick (11th overall) to keep WR Kupp.

I have the 10th draft position in a 10-man keeper league. PPR scoring. Starting lineup 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DEF.

2 WR Cooper Kupp
3 WR Diontae Johnson
8 RB Darrell Henderson
8 RB Damien Harris
9 WR Jaylen Waddle
10 RB Rashad Penny
11 WR Mike Williams
11 WR DeVante Parker
14 WR Amon-Ra St. Brown
14 QB Joe Burrow

I'd keep Kupp, St. Brown, and Burrow. Burrow only because of the round you'd be giving up and the fact that there is nobody else I would be dying to keep.

I wouldn't argue with somebody who would keep Waddle instead of Burrow though. I'd throw Johnson in the mix if you think there won't be anybody left at 3 after keepers to make it worth while.

I'd keep Kupp, St. Brown, and Burrow. Burrow only because of the round you'd be giving up and the fact that there is nobody else I would be dying to keep.
Agree with Kupp and Burrow but I would make Mike WIlliams my 3rd. Just a little pricier than St. Brown but his ceiling is quite higher.

Which 3 players would you keep? Draft round you have to give up is the # in front of name, so for example I'd give up my 2nd round pick (11th overall) to keep WR Kupp.

I have the 10th draft position in a 10-man keeper league. PPR scoring. Starting lineup 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DEF.

2 WR Cooper Kupp
3 WR Diontae Johnson
8 RB Darrell Henderson
8 RB Damien Harris
9 WR Jaylen Waddle
10 RB Rashad Penny
11 WR Mike Williams
11 WR DeVante Parker
14 WR Amon-Ra St. Brown
14 QB Joe Burrow
I would say kupp, st brown and williams. I wouldn’t keep burrow just because with those 3 WR you are set and would be in a great position to grab a QB earlier if you wanted. Then you could grab RB in 1st and 3rd then you are drafting your bench after that.

Surprised to see no love for Waddle but honestly he wouldn't be one of my keepers either.

Im keeping

Kupp, St. Brown, and Williams

Burrow is a great discount in that round, but I feel like QB is a position where there will be less keepers and you can just reach a little for one since you have such a strong position group for such cheap value off the rip

Kupp, St Brown, Burrow are my keepers. My initial reaction was with Williams at 14, and IMO, good value, but not as good as Burrow

How many people keep QB's. If it's a lot then I may keep Burrow. If not then I throw him back. I keep Kupp, ARSB, & Williams

I'd keep Kupp, Williams, and St. Brown. Burrow is a great spot, but I agree that you can grab a good QB. Any trade possibilities for Burrow with other teams?

How many people keep QB's. If it's a lot then I may keep Burrow. If not then I throw him back. I keep Kupp, ARSB, & Williams

Great question. I'll find out by tomorrow and will take this question into consideration when I see the other keepers. Based on the feedback so far, looks like I'll be keeping:

Kupp, St. Brown, Williams.

4 QB were kept. Allen, Herbert, Rodgers, and Cousins were kept.

I decided to stick with Kupp, Amon-Ra, and Williams as my keepers. The WR being kept this year is nuts... probably half of the top 15 WR are being kept.

Users who are viewing this thread